im sorry but that was boring dogshit

Anyone else think they are just desperately unhappy that we won, and are now venting their spleen upon us the happy band of brothers that are gleeful we won?

Is our glee at Sheffield Wednesday football club winning a game like anathema to them, who are these people?, how long have they been following this circus....Expansive football and 5-0 wins away from home, atop the comfy zone of midtable...?..has football changed?, have Wednesday fans changed? Have i changed...have you changed?...

I have danced in the rain at f.ookin' Crewe when we have won 1-0 in off an offside stray dog...what the hell is happening...FIFA 15..where f.ookin' Kim Olsen gets an hatrick against Real Madrid?

1 hour ago, swampyowl01 said:

Jesus that actually depressed me. Ok we won, but those of u that think we r going to do anything in the play offs if we actually stay in em need ur heads testing. Reading, leeds, huddersfield will beat us with ease. Something has got to change. I actually felt sorry for rhodes, he didnt even have scraps to live off!

we have already beat Udders twice this season.  Also , Rhodes has hardly played this season ,and i thought he did brilliantly to get through 90 minutes. A lot more to come from him. 

16 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Anyone else think they are just desperately unhappy that we won, and are now venting their spleen upon us the happy band of brothers that are gleeful we won?

Is our glee at Sheffield Wednesday football club winning a game like anathema to them, who are these people?, how long have they been following this circus....Expansive football and 5-0 wins away from home, atop the comfy zone of midtable...?..has football changed?, have Wednesday fans changed? Have i changed...have you changed?...

I have danced in the rain at f.ookin' Crewe when we have won 1-0 in off an offside stray dog...what the hell is happening...FIFA 15..where f.ookin' Kim Olsen gets an hatrick against Real Madrid?

You had me right up until you mentioned Kim Olson lol

4 minutes ago, Arthur Bach said:

Two league losses in thirteen.

Booooooo we all hate Wednesday.

Why do we all hate Wednesday?  Some of us think that was sh1 te and we'll have to start playing better if we're going to get promoted.  A matter of opinion but pretty valid if you ask me. Doesn't mean we're anti Wednesday. Silly sausage.