Tenerife Owls

I appreciate this might get moved, but it'll get more exposure here...

I'll be in Tenerife for the brum away game... does anyone know of any decent boozers there? The missus will be on a hen do, so I'll be watching it anyway and am quite prepared to meet up with internet randoms... as long as they are owls... and not over there on the run for murder!

Just now, DuncOwl said:

I'll be in Tenerife for the brum away game... does anyone know of any decent boozers there? The missus will be on a hen do, so I'll be watching it anyway and am quite prepared to meet up with internet randoms... as long as they are owls... and not over there on the run for murder!

:laugh:

Guest mrbluesky
10 minutes ago, DuncOwl said:

lol

13 minutes ago, DuncOwl said:

Where abouts in  tenerife you staying mate?