villa allocation

That is  really poor , how did they manage in the Premiership , we gave them 6k too !!!!!

No chance for me and my lad only having Membership but we were fine at Cardiff , Brighton and Bristol

Not been to Villa in a long time probably the last time was the  League cup win many moons ago !! 

33 minutes ago, kenny said:

some teams have had 2800 - sure will sell out but wouldnt be surprised if it is on TV

12 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Sky seem to have premier league games that Saturday lunchtime and evening - hopefully that means we won't be on tv.

FA Cup weekend too so I'd imagine a TV appearance even less likely.

friday 10th

brighton v derby ,derby need to beat leicester in reply then could have millwall away in round before

saturday 11th

man city v stoke 12:30      city away at huddersfield in round before

arsenal v leicester 17:30    arsenal away at sutton in round before

thats them both off

sunday 12th

southampton v man u 13:30   man u away at blackburn in round before

liverpool v burnley 16:00  burnley at home to lincoln in round before

all indicates to sky having no games to show 

Villa now appear to give away teams upper and lower tier (in the corner) I have sat in the lower tier back in the 90's when we only got allocated a few hundred tickets view wasn't great, would suggest going in upper tier if anyone thinking of going. We used to get the full lower tier behind the net remember being at front one year couldn't tell what was going when ball was at the Holte end.

5 hours ago, yunga_swfc said:

any idea on ticket cost & when they come out Sam?

Think it's £30 adults and should be on 20th February to ST with priority points being used.  Although I've no idea how many points, but would expect between the number needed for Leeds and Forest.