what, reach right back

You're right. I've reconsidered 

Westwood

Lees   Loovens  Sasso

Hutch

Abdi

Winnall Hooper Rhodes Fletcher FF

1 hour ago, Internationowl said:

he has looked better at full back than in midfield to me, and palmer and hunt are fairly average.

that and i'm an absolute balls to the wall maverick who cares not for the rules.

He can't use his right foot.

for a professional footballer it's embarrassing.

i can remember on two occasions last night he had a simple pass on but because it fell towards his right foot he did a stupid flick with his left instead:duntmatter: 

Edited by richowl

Just now, richowl said:

He can't use his right foot.

for a professional footballer it's embarrassing.

i can remember on two occasions last night he had a simple pass on but because it fell on towards his right foot he did a stupid flick with his left instead:duntmatter: 

Ferenc Puskas couldn't use his right foot

Westwood

Fox              Lees               Loovens     Hunt

Bannan            Jones               Macmanaman

Forestieri

Hooper/Winnall        Rhodes

Think we should stop trying to show horn players into the team just for the sake of it. 

Id like to see Abdi in the team let him play be his creative self and set rhodes up with five goals on his debut before being subbed in the 92nd minute for a standing ovation(rhodes not abdi). I'd play Wallace over Mcmanaman. Simply for his goals in the last two games. 

Westwood

palmer or hunt. Loovens lee fox

wallace abdi jones forstieri

winnall rhodes

would like to see mcmanaman given a little bit longer than what he's been getting. Reach very versatile to cover a number of positions on the bench as well

0-5 rhodes 17,21,63,78,85

Clearly, Carlos needs to assess who the best pairing is. This will also vary, depending on who we play. However, in playing Wigan, we can afford to put the big guns up front and see what happens and change if necessary. Hoops should, IMO, start on the bench - he takes longer than most to get back to match fitness - not a criticism, but reality. Jones to fill in behind Fessi and Macca, as necessary. Abdi might be a game too soon, but I just want him to play and play there!

Westwood

Hunt               Lees                 Loovens            Fox

Jones

Macca                                                      Fessi

Abdi

Winnall             Rhodes

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

I think Rhodes will be on bench. Right decision

I think Abdi will be on bench. Wrong decision

Winnall to start and subject to fitness stay on. Right decision

Fessi on somewhere.

Not sure about the rest. Too many to choose from and cant make my mind up about a formation. 

Hope Carlos knows .

On reflection, me putting Rhodes to start, is not likely, nor wise. However, having waited so long for him to come, I just couldn't leave him out! :rolleyes: