Favourite ever SWFC player?

Is it just me or in the past, despite our lack of quality, we used to have a rapid team that could rip open defences and counter really well. Players like JJ seemed to make football exciting when off the pitch it was bleak. I remember a few years in the Championship before we went down where we were quite crap but had the ability on some days to be world beaters. 

In the Chansiri era it's hard to pick between Kieran Lee and Forestieri for me. Probably Fernando. 

3 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

My number 2 choice equal with Roland and Carlton Palmer 

A player that bags the city the club and more importantly us fans is nothing more than a tugger in my book

step forward DiCanio

Purely in terms of a player who is exciting to watch and has genuine talent, I said Di Canio. Was also 7/8 when I was watching him, so football politics didn't really bother me then. Pretty sure I cried when I found out he left for West Ham, first real hero supporting us. Agree he didn't do himself any favours though

Edited by O'Neill Donaldson

1 minute ago, Mat-Owl said:

Graham Hyde for me, got stuck in with a meaty challenge, a decent passer of the ball and had a decent goal scoring record for a central midfielder

Another player I really liked when I first started going. Scored when we beat Boro one year I remember and really liked him after that. Pembridge likewise