just goy back to the car

Just now, Holmowl said:

Why is everyone so hung up on the substitution? Genuine question as I wasn't there.

Reading the OMDT people were saying a Winnall never got into the game. Barely touched the ball.

So, a question to anyone who attended, was Winnall better than he was reported, and did Nuhiu do even less than Winnall?

I thought Winnall played well. He has very good movement and was pulling them around. Very good in the air and won headers against their man mountain at centre half.

We put more crosses into the box last night than any other game this season yet he didn't get on the end of any so that has to be a negative 

The substitution was bizarre. I still think Winnall was injured otherwise Carlos made a big error.

Nuhui did nothing except give free kicks away

1 minute ago, Bodhidharma said:

I can understand the Nuhiu sub. At the time Bristol were ripping through us and we needed to hold the ball up better.

Thanks.

I didn't even listen to the commentary, but if what you say is correct, then a front two of FF and Winnall are not what you need to hold onto the ball.

Fletcher and Hooper unavailable. Joao gone. Who would anyone else have brought on rather than Nuhiu please?

And please don't say 5 across midfield with FF lone-striker. That means 35 minutes of attack v defence.

24 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

I thought Winnall played well. He has very good movement and was pulling them around. Very good in the air and won headers against their man mountain at centre half.

We put more crosses into the box last night than any other game this season yet he didn't get on the end of any so that has to be a negative 

The substitution was bizarre. I still think Winnall was injured otherwise Carlos made a big error.

didn't go and haven't seen clips yet , but this is the biggest negative about Nuhiu imo, as refs do not give him a fair break 

they see a big lad assaulted sometimes and that's fine, but  if he breathes on anyone it's an instant foul 

27 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

Thanks.