Bristol City vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

Great omdt as usual. Only in this, could you read about a German captain up a tree with a sheep! :laugh: Wurst baa none.

Just had a 10 day rest so no excuses tonight boys. A win at all costs. Anything less is a poop sack on a hawthorn bush, & we will be overtaken by others.

3-1 to us. We need to vreak our rewenge for the rearmost shafting we got last year.

Morning everyone. Will be an interesting team line up tonight, what with injuries and suspensions.

Up front, with Fletcher banned, Hooper getting a knock in midweek, and Joao going out on loan, looks like it will possibly be Winnall and FF up top, with Big Dave as an alternative !!

Midfield, well could be Abdi returning, which I am looking forward to.

Bristol are on a horrendous run, but as we have seen before, they are capable of sticking it to us at home.

Hoping for a high tempo, quick passing performance, so going for 3 - 1 to us.

To all of you travelling down, have a safe journey and bring the noise.

A very good day to you all, an excellent chortle-inducing OMDT from Pauli. 

Well, we finally get to play again and a win tonight would firmly put the bad memories of Brighton in the rear view mirror. Bristol are on a horrible run of form, their manager is clueless and one of their best players has just left. Should be very winnable then. That said, under Carlos we've rectified a lot of our long-standing wrongs, but there's still a faint whiff of "typical Wednesday" in the air whenever we play a team on a bad run. We did have rather a charitable habit of ending teams' bad runs for them in times past. However, I'm sure Bristol are still reeling from their second half collapse at hillsborough and are set for another loss to the mighty Wednesday.

I agree with Sally Cinammon's team - Pudil has been a liability at left back, so let's give Fox a try, he's had a fair while to bed into the squad by now. With Hooper and Fletcher out Winnall gets another run out up front, hoping for great things from him. While we'll miss Hutch's steel and aggression, David Jones is perfectly capable of providing some backbone of his own, perhaps in a slightly calmer, albeit less adventurous manner.

Time to string some wins together now lads, COME ON WEDNESDAY!!! 

Bristol 0-2 Wednesday

(Reach 38, Winnall 87)

15 hours ago, ash60s said:

2-1 wednesday

gr8 work again pauli

love that Honey Drippers funking about Watergate hehehe

BUT love that Wailing Souls record label EVEN MORE - its, well its, M A S S I V E

Agreed Ash... two great tunes Pauli...top OMDT as well...three points would just top it off

34 minutes ago, Doctor John said:

Aside from the fact we are adept at succumbing to teams who are on bad runs, I sense a good away win tonight - maybe 2 0. Not sure Lee Johnson is up to much, and his pre-match ramble on the new dressing rooms and tunnel smacks of desperation!

Have you got a link for this? just looked on bbc radio Bristol but couldnt find!