Owls v Arsenal 93 FA Cup final replay

2 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

That night was THE worst night in my 50 odd years of watching Wednesday...I was devastated as a 13 yr old when we got beat by Everton after being 2-0 up but nothing, NOTHING has been as bad as that night

Derby game. 3-3. Relegation season. Knew we were gone when the whistle went. Couldn't have possibly predicted just how far gone though.

2 hours ago, 1867Heaven said:

I've got 1 but isn't it one of the rarest FA Cup final programs? Been mentioned before but my sister got quite a bit for hers years ago along with Baltimore Blast one

I have both of them in mint condition. What am i looking at for the pair ?

2 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

That night was THE worst night in my 50 odd years of watching Wednesday...I was devastated as a 13 yr old when we got beat by Everton after being 2-0 up but nothing, NOTHING has been as bad as that night

Covered my eyes when Merson stepped up to take the corner. Had a horrible, sinking feeling they were going to score from it.

The rumblezoids.

17 minutes ago, adifferentgame said:

Covered my eyes when Merson stepped up to take the corner. Had a horrible, sinking feeling they were going to score from it.

The rumblezoids.

I felt the same most times a cross came into our box during that period to be honest.

Devastating goal.  But if honest, it came as no great surprise to see it slip in. 

orrible night orrible weather orrible result

we had to queue up outside the train station(lots of women and kids too) running the gauntlet of gooners 

got on train and there was 1 tiny wobbly wheeled trolley for drinks and snacks

you might know it ran out quickly and I questioned the lad pushing it if his name was Linegan

got back to midland station about half 3 in morning - had better daze that is for sure

7 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

I agree, worst night ever following Wednesday 

Although the 3-0 home defeat against Forest that sent us down was pretty close

Especially as the blunts got promoted and took our place in the top division 

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

7 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

I have both of them in mint condition. What am i looking at for the pair ?

In late 90's my sister got roughly 150 for replay and 100 for Baltimore one but I have been shot down about the Baltimore one before on here by people saying it isn't worth anywhere near that. My sister married a Newcastle fan and he managed to get some Man U fans in a bidding war for it though because of the Cantana connection.

10 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

I will never forget the weight of the silence in our end when it went in.

17 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought there was a bad accident on M1 on way down. Seem to recall getting off motorway & going through St Albans, & it was hissing it down. Just to add to the overall misery of the trip.

I remember looking at their end & thinking 'it's ok for you feckers, you'll be home in an hour' B@stards.

It reminds me of Wembley v Hull. One end bursting full & the other half empty. Horrible night.