Owls v Arsenal 93 FA Cup final replay

My dad has a huge collection of football programmes, one of which is the very rare 1993 final replay.

Having had a quick look with various programme dealers its valued in the region of £70-£100.

I don't expect the top end of the market but if anyone's interested in making an offer then let me know. The programme itself is in mint condition and can either be posted out or arranged for collection in Sheffield on a match day as I myself am a season ticket holder.

We've also got stuff going back to the 60's including the 66 Cup Final.

WAWAW

I have about 5 of those. Originally it was quite rare for owls fans. as there was massive road works on the night and lots didn't get one as they'd finished selling them by the time a lot of our fans got there.

When the Arsenal fans got wind of this they were appearing on selling sites quite regular.

So there's probably more up North now than there is darn Sarf.

Still worth a few bob but I doubt you will get the afore mentioned prices.

Edited by owls4effa

Sell it on eBay. I put mine on there a couple of years ago and it went for £150! Felt a bit guilty selling it but seeing as it's a bad memory... It was the last FA Cup Final replay before penalties were introduced which is why it's collectible 

Just now, danko_owl said:

Sell it on eBay. I put mine on there a couple of years ago and it went for £150! Felt a bit guilty selling it but seeing as it's a bad memory... It was the last FA Cup Final replay before penalties were introduced which is why it's collectible 

I think everyone has been selling them since as they seem to go for much less now looking at other replies

3 minutes ago, danko_owl said:

Actually the reason why it's collectable is due to a far smaller print run to that of normal.

It was our fourth trip to Wembley in the space of about 6 weeks, the crowd was the lowest for a final for donkeys years, which they were expecting anyway, hence less programmes being printed. 

1 minute ago, g-owls said:

Actually the reason why it's collectable is due to a far smaller print run to that of normal.

It was our fourth trip to Wembley in the space of about 6 weeks, the crowd was the lowest for a final for donkeys years, which they were expecting anyway, hence less programmes being printed. 

A combination of the two maybe?

1 minute ago, danko_owl said:

A combination of the two maybe?

I wouldn't have thought so to be honest mate.

A lot of people collect big game programmes and will buy for instance the FA Cup final programme every year regardless of who's playing just to keep a set going, so obviously with fewer printed they're harder to come across.

I know a guy who's got every cup final programme since World War 2! He's sitting on some very very good money...

Left all my programmes including the cup final replay one in the garage of our old house before we emigrated......also my golf clubs, but that's another story, f*****g golf......

Edited by Morepork