1 minute ago, Coyt said:

Bristol City- L 

Wigan - W 

Birmingham- L

Blackburn- D 

Forest- D

Brentford - L

Thats my predictions 

Can I ask why so negative ?4 of those sides are 18th -24th? We've lost literally twice in about 10 games with 6/7 wins ? For me I would expect around 13 points 

6 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Can I ask why so negative ?4 of those sides are 18th -24th? We've lost literally twice in about 10 games with 6/7 wins ? For me I would expect around 13 points 

Its only my opinion and its based on performances so far this season which is why i cant understand the negs on my post :/ but o well. Ofcourse id love us to win all 6 but its been realistic. For example Bristol City is a tough place to go and we dont have the greatest history of getting results there, Birmingham are adding good players and i think will really take off soon. Brentford are a great footballing side and i can see them beating us. The predictated draws against Blackburn and Forest are simply because i can see them been frustrating games and we lets face it we havent got the best record against teams we think are the easier teams of the division. 

Be disappointed with any less than 13. 14-18 very doable.

The biggest test will be Feb 10-Feb 25 we've got five games in fifteen days, the last of which is Leeds. Going to have to be some canny rotation and some absentees really stepping up to manage that sort of turnaround.