please carlos, reach is useless, drop him

Haven't been impressed with him so far, but had a decent games last night, probably struggled as he's constantly covering for Pudil. He's one of thos players who's decent at all aspects of football, but lacks the spark to do something special like Knockaert. Will make a better left back then a winger imo. 

1 hour ago, Animal said:

A lot of players played bad last night but pudil and reach stood out for me and also ff all players giving the ball away way too much, the most frustrating thing is we find ourselves in a good attacking position on the pitch in their final third and ball end up back to lees what to point in signing winnall if we're not going to run at the by line and cross the ball?

plus why do we not cross from corners straight away ? 

My view is it makes more space in the box.

if we pull another guy out, then they have to pull TWO out - it's BOGOF !

There is no reason why it cannot be crossed straight away BUT you have to let them defend 2v2 just in case.

'Losing' 2 defenders in a team of 10 must have been worrying for our load of corners.

Again, I just can't see what people see in him.

Some think he was MOM but he never caused a centre half playing at right back any problems.

He never committed defenders.

Didnt protect Pudil.

He didn't get in the box.

Wimped a tackle.

Gave the ball away.

Had one decent shot and one decent cross - that was the total contribution.

I just don't get what anybody sees in him.

Reach seems to be taking over from Nuhiu as a hate figure for some on here. I thought he looked better than most last night and certainly looked a vast improvement on Pudil when plain left back in the second half. He got crosses into the box that Wallace was failing to do on the right and was clearly trying to play to instructions.

The problem is the instructions/tactics have been thoroughly worked out now by the rest of the Championship.

We have been vulnerable to a quick break down the flanks or a long ball over our full backs since Warnock exploited it last season v Rotherham.

Time to get wingers playing as wingers and full backs defending as full backs if we are playing as a 4-4-2  set up

Last night showed we are sticking to a system that is no longer working and the players know it. Heads dropped twice, once when we conceded the first and second when we missed the penalty. Breakdown in discipline followed and we will miss Hutchinson for 3 games. He has been the heartbeat of the team in recent games and will be badly missed.Fletcher I fear will not be greatly missed.

Tactical rethink needed, we have 3 prolific strikers but they get no service front midfield. No point signing more, Winnall and Hooper will thrive on crosses into the box.

I really don't get this bitching about Reach?

He was all over the pitch tonight and half the time having to back up the hapless Pudil. Why Carlos set Pudil up to go up against Knockaert is anyone's guess. Pudil has been getting torn apart by much lesser players than the ability of Knockaert.

Reach was arguably our best player last night and since he came probably our most versatile. How is a player supposed to have great performances when most weeks he starts in midfield and then is dragged back in defence half way through a game.

For a good 30mins after we equalised last night we had them on the rack but the final balls in from Bannan and Forestieri and others was simply not good enough.

Reach shouldn't be made the scapegoat for us throwing away that game last night.

Our mom confirmed by the poll, hes clearly trying hard and improving too.

What more than nothing did wallace do on the other flank but no mention of that.

Reach got dangerous crosses in, mainly passed crisply, never stopped running and is heading in the right direction.

Have criticised him before but hard work and application is the way to win people around, i love being proved wrong lol