please carlos, reach is useless, drop him

28 minutes ago, clampyowl said:

tried being patient with him, don't care how much he cost, he passes backwards (and sometimes to the opposition) every time he gets the ball, we can't break quickly with him in the team, he literally is one of the worst signings ive seen at.Hillsborough in my.35 years of watching em, we have serious potential to be a good side,.but its.time to bite The bullet and admit we've bought a stinker here, anybody who see's him as a good player is more optimistic than ill.ever be

Are you gonna drop that village idiot forestieri then as he was ten times. No ? Exactly 

He was quality last night - and if McManaman isnt going to get a game I'd play him on the right with FF on the left.

Don't get this Morgan Fox thing too - we sign him, yet Pudil still gets a game meaning Reach is the cover, meaning he gets shunted back to full back as soon as Pudil inevitably gets dragged off or injured?  He's never going to get a proper chance to make his mark.

55 minutes ago, clampyowl said:

tried being patient with him, don't care how much he cost, he passes backwards (and sometimes to the opposition) every time he gets the ball, we can't break quickly with him in the team, he literally is one of the worst signings ive seen at.Hillsborough in my.35 years of watching em, we have serious potential to be a good side,.but its.time to bite The bullet and admit we've bought a stinker here, anybody who see's him as a good player is more optimistic than ill.ever be

I've not been his biggest fan so far but last night I think he had a good game. He ran at their defense and was putting balls in the box, can't really ask for much more from a winger.

Occasionally puts a half decent ball in if he gets in space, but appears to be like bambi on ice if an opposition player comes within 5 yards of him, panics and ends up going backwards or giving it away sloppily. Shooting is poor and neshes tackles.

maybe it's our negative style limiting him, but I think he's been very poor so far. Doesn't seem confident enough to be a left winger or strong enough to be a left back.

Reach needs to be placed on the left wing and let him develop as a winger and not placed at left back every other game. If CC wanted a 5m left back then the club shoulda brought a 5m left back. 

Our strikers need service from the wings. Reach can cross a good ball. Give him time in one position. 

Some people will just slate a player because of who he is and only ever comment on the things they do wrong in a game.

It then starts to transmit from the terraces onto the pitch and the player starts getting hounded.

Way to go.

Seem to remember similar murmurings about Antonio and he's ended up being an horrific player hasn't he?