please carlos, reach is useless, drop him

tried being patient with him, don't care how much he cost, he passes backwards (and sometimes to the opposition) every time he gets the ball, we can't break quickly with him in the team, he literally is one of the worst signings ive seen at.Hillsborough in my.35 years of watching em, we have serious potential to be a good side,.but its.time to bite The bullet and admit we've bought a stinker here, anybody who see's him as a good player is more optimistic than ill.ever be

3 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

he is pretty bad and it's the clubs fault. Boro don't lend 5m worth players out to other championship clubs. If he was worth that much he would've been playing for them.

Mr Rhodes doesn't seem to be getting much game time and they want 11 mill for him

2 minutes ago, Mollymae's Dad said:

He was the only one to put a decent ball in all night???

Yep and on the occasions he did we'd committed hardly anyone forward, even against the ten men. I too thought he did well last night.

Edited by Morepork

To be fair to Reach I don't think our ultra negative tactics are helping

He is a wide man constantly being told to tuck in and let the full back overlap

Until he plays at full back we never see him out wide crossing the ball

Last night he produced two or three excellent balls in the second half only for no one to be in the box

Carlos has got to give his players more freedom to create instead of this really cautious slow build up. It is so easy to defend against and is the main reason we are not as free scoring as last season

Compare Reach to the invisble man on the other flank and I know who is rather have in the team 

Edited by yeadonowl

Looks like a player who is raw and maybe lacking a little in confidence. He has some great touches and looks threatening at times , but then always seems to put his foot on the ball and bring play back and slow it down, when another player with his pace and ability would look to beat that last man. Maybe with McManaman starting Reach can come off the bench and be more direct toward the end of games.

Remember the days people thought Antonio wasn't up to it?

Moronic thread, obviously, but have to say some of his passing was shocking last night, at least three times he completely screwed up very simple passes setting up Brighton counter attacks every time. Still think he's done better since signing than a lot of others seem to think and believe he will become a top quality player with us.

A lot of players played bad last night but pudil and reach stood out for me and also ff all players giving the ball away way too much, the most frustrating thing is we find ourselves in a good attacking position on the pitch in their final third and ball end up back to lees what to point in signing winnall if we're not going to run at the by line and cross the ball?

plus why do we not cross from corners straight away ?