Brighton 2 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday. Official Matchday Thread.

Guest mrbluesky
2 minutes ago, kidc77 said:

He shouldn't have his foot that high then he wouldn't have to pull out would he???? Go and read the rules, do I agree with soft yellows? No is that a yellow by the laws of the game? Absolutely. 

Now you are looking silly,tell me why he shouldn`t? he`s following the flight of the ball it isn`t head height no malice,he`s not following through,he never looks at the player.

You do know refereeing can and is subjective,I.e Pudil?

Kid by name...

1 minute ago, BIG D said:

Even though the bedwetters will be on all night I Don't think we deserved that. 

Yes we did. When they went down to 10 men and we had a penalty it should have been game over. It wasn't and we then played sh!te AGAIN and got what we deserved.

3 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Even though the bedwetters will be on all night I Don't think we deserved that. 

Grade A wumming.

or

Your glasses are ready to pick up from Specsavers.

Delete as appropriate.

The guy in the studio rowett would surely get us playing better than we have this season .another totally unacceptable performance which I've seen many this season ,we have had the luck of the Irish many times this season I just don't know how we have come away with results in a lot if games I've seen , we are dreadful to watch and if results start going against us Carlos will start hearing more than booing 

2 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Now you are looking silly,tell me why he shouldn`t? he`s following the flight of the ball it isn`t head height no malice,he`s not following through,he never looks at the player.

You do know refereeing can and is subjective,I.e Pudil?

Kid by name...

Tell you what ou talk more gash than anyone on here so I will make this bet with you right now. £20 to sheff children's hospital and we put it to a independent decent level ref and if I'm wrong I will pay the charity. When your wrong you pay it.

fair? We will see who the idiot is once again with a clear independent ruling yes?