Brighton 2 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday. Official Matchday Thread.

7 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

FF on the left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Dont get me wrong hes doing decent upfront but hes isolated half the time we need them unpredictable runs he makes down the side i think thats what made pudil look good aswell lol

3 minutes ago, solo said:

Time wasting from us is really hacking me off . 

As as is the bannan backwards sideways crab . 

Hooper or fletcher and mcmannamum on for winnall and pudil . Stick reach to left back 

reach and mcmanaman would get massacred down the left

2 minutes ago, Coyt said:

So Hunts was an honest challenge but Pudil should have been booked according to Hinchcliffe? What a bell. He was a complete crock for us. Andy Hinchcliffe could injure himself buttering toast.

Every time he commentates it it makes me wonder if he has a bit of hatred from his time with us. That aside he is flipping clueless and your right he probably broke his jaw talking into the microphone he's that injury prone. 

We'd be absolutely spaffing about Knocaert if he'd done for us what he's done for Brighton in that 1st half.

Always the danger that a player like him is gonna punish you but at least we give Brighton the same problem with FF.

Good result thus far.

Edited by WatfordOwl

2 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Right, now it's half-time are most of you on crack?

Tight first half, two bad goals to give away by both sides  and we've hardly got hammered whilst we've hardly got going.

Getting hammered was their onslaught last season in 2nd leg but tonight, give over!

Easily holding our own against the big favourites so shut up fuckingmoaning every 30 seconds in here and scream 'em on on the telly!

Set of whinging belltips!

Tbf this is bang on.

Carlos seems to like a close first half then push in the 2nd so he's got a perfect platform now, but our respective league positions look correct.If Brighton do somehow end up in the play offs we have to make sure we are top 2 in their place so we don't have to play them again lol.

3 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Right, now it's half-time are most of you on crack?

Tight first half, two bad goals to give away by both sides  and we've hardly got hammered whilst we've hardly got going.

Getting hammered was their onslaught last season in 2nd leg but tonight, give over!

Easily holding our own against the big favourites so shut up fuckingmoaning every 30 seconds in here and scream 'em on on the telly!

Set of whinging belltips!

Exactly.

Theyve hardly threatened us.

Just now, mike312 said:

Maybe McManaman will pose more of a threat as he can go past a man. Wallace is fine if he's got time on the ball. He's not going to get time in this match.

Nothing has gone down the right so far its all been left side, mcmanaman can beat a player be interesting to see him play

1 minute ago, kidc77 said:

Every time he commentates it it makes me wonder if he has a bit of hatred from his time with us. That aside he is flipping clueless and your right he probably broke his jaw talking into the microphone he's that injury prone. 

I'm feeling very old - I think Hinch was the last player to play for England whilst with us (late 98, probably)... I wonder who the next one will be?