Brighton 2 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday. Official Matchday Thread.

Reach to left back, foristieri left midfield, hooper upfront please. 

I think we have looked well well organised against probably the best footballing team in the league. Although left back aside, I know pudil has got the toughest job tonight but he's so far out of position every time and when he is in position he's getting skinned. 

Good first half imo though and they are here for the taking if we can step it up a gear or two. 

Just now, Last_Great_Hope said:

Not really suprising though - Knockaert is easily the best winger in the League. Very, very hard to defend against.

Just 1 chnage for me at HT - McManaman on for Wallace.

Has Wallace touched the ball?

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, Coyt said:

So Hunts was an honest challenge but Pudil should have been booked according to Hinchcliffe? What a bell. He was a complete crock for us. Andy Hinchcliffe could injure himself buttering toast.

He`s right though

got to sort out the negative play and start looking for a forward pass. They seem to be pushing Pudil on to win the headers similar with reach and its leaving us exposed.

get the all down and pass and we'll be fine. Maby get Pudil off, move reach back , FF on the left and fletch / hooper on

Just now, Ronio said:

HT 1-1

That will do.  Done well to get that equaliser especially after some dodgy defending at the back.  

Would probably get McManaman on for Pudil at half time and take the game to them.  

Hopefully we can push on and bring home another three points.    

Pudil + reach are just about dealing with Knockaert. Reach + Mcmanaman would not.

Just now, Coyt said:

So Hunts was an honest challenge but Pudil should have been booked according to Hinchcliffe? What a bell. He was a complete crock for us. Andy Hinchcliffe could injure himself buttering toast.

Sorry, but I agree with him.

Glad Pudil didn't get booked mind. But he was silly. He got away with that one.

Right, now it's half-time are most of you on crack?

Tight first half, two bad goals to give away by both sides  and we've hardly got hammered whilst we've hardly got going.

Getting hammered was their onslaught last season in 2nd leg but tonight, give over!

Easily holding our own against the big favourites so shut up fuckingmoaning every 30 seconds in here and scream 'em on on the telly!

Set of whinging belltips!