Abdi vs Lopez

Wouldn't be holding my breath on that one. 

Think there is more chance of him becoming the next Lewis Mcgugan than one of Carlos's so called Favourites.

Unfortunately just don't think he plays the way Carlos wants. 

Edited by pazowl55

3 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Wouldn't be holding my breath on that one. 

Think there is more chance of him becoming the next Lewis Mcgugan than one of Carlos's so called Favourites.

Unfortunately just don't think he plays the way Carlos wants. 

Why do you think this though? He comes back from injury vs rotherham and was looking very good. Then injured again and hasn't regained fitness. Who knows.

8 minutes ago, No Uniform said:

Both started the season at the club with a good pedigree and high hopes. Then both kinda disappeared from the first team picture. 

Hoping Abdi will have the chance in the second half of the season that Lopez did for us.

Hope so too

Abdi hasn't been fit enough or free of injury for long enough to establish himself, there is still time for him.

Completely different to the McGugan situation as far as I can see. In terms of having favourites, all managers have them, they are generally the players that consistently give everything or ones that unselfishly follow the managers instructions even when it's at their own detriment. 

Maybe I am jumping the gun a bit and Carlos will be able to adapt him into our style of play somewhere on the pitch. 

I am just more against it when people say he is going to run the show for us in centre midfield, because he is never getting infront of Bannan Lee and Hutchinson there.

And if Carlos sees him as a centre midfielder then he is 4th or 5th choice for us.

9 hours ago, No Uniform said:

Both started the season at the club with a good pedigree and high hopes. Then both kinda disappeared from the first team picture. 

Hoping Abdi will have the chance in the second half of the season that Lopez did for us.

Abdi hasn't forgotten how to play football. Hopefully he'all get a run of games in middle and recapture some form, if he does then it could be a positive coming out of lee being injured because he'd be like a new player.