Out of contract in the summer

3 hours ago, s29wfc said:

All these are out of contract at the end of the season so I would imagine we can free us some wages and get some dead wood off the books.

Lachman

Dielna

Sasso

Semedo

Wallace

Sougou 

McManaman and Buckley back to their parent clubs.

I'd give Wallace another year if we dont go up and i'd try for McManaman on a permanent but the rest have to go for me.

Semi for me gets another contract even if it's a part time youth coaching role or something. From what everyone says about him he is great to have around the team and is a proper pro. Not to mention he probably ain't on much anyway. Wallace can have another year for me and if Macca does well then potentially an offer for him. As for the rest they can do one. 

To be honest I couldnt care less whether Semedo is around or not. The only  time it bothers me is if he is in the match day squad as to be honest he is several times below the required standard, even as back up.

Decent pro who obviously loves playing for the club. God like status? Really dont understand that. He should move on for his own career  

Wallace is here till 2018 anyway isn't he?

Maybe keep Sasso as back up.

Could also look at getting McManaman permanently if West Brom want to sell, and for the right fee.

Semedo to stay as player-coach. Would be sad to see him go. Been a great asset to the club on and off the field.

Rest can go. Also think Lachman's contract is up when he comes back from his loan spell in Holland.

4 hours ago, s29wfc said:

Lachman

Dielna

Sasso

Semedo

Wallace

Sougou 

McManaman and Buckley back to their parent clubs.

Don't expect Lachman to return - been loaned out for the remainder of his contract.

Thought Dielna was done but he keeps appearing in the U23 team. Not sure why we would keep giving game time to a senior player, even at U23, if he was going to be released.

Semedo will probably be retained whilst ever he's happy to carry on playing the role off the field that he current does.

Wallace and Sasso are worth another year for me.

Sougou would be released.

Buckley wasn't getting much game time before his injury and before McManaman came in, so wouldn;t expect he'll stay with us. Seems a bit bizarre that he hasn't returned to his parent club - thought that was standard for players with reasonably lengthy injuries?

Would take McMananan no doubt about it.

4 hours ago, Adam1867 said:

Wouldn't keep any.

If Wallace hadn't just scored on Saturday, I think most of you would get rid.

Can no longer carry players who have one good game out of 5.

All the rest of the players In the list are deadwood and rightly will and should go.

steady player Wallace whos an asset to the squad that's why carlos keeps picking him ....he's seen off all his rivals for  the right wing slot and have no doubt he'll see mcmanaman off as well ..

Sasso, macca, possibly Wallace see how his legs hold up until the end of season and what division we are in

i can't help but think semedos role is much bigger that what we think I get a feeling he gets to player induct new players with his love for the club and passion and also he is a massive asset around the under 23s as a bit of a cult hero and his attitude to both club and training. Plus he will be paid to the value of a small bag of rusty washes

i don't think we can get what semedo gives us for what we pay him. If that means he's a registered player then let's register him. He's as good as a coach now anyway and he's magic you know

hes the most unusual "Mr Wednesday" we have ever had 

7 hours ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

Wallace, Semedo and Sasso all have their advantages so I'd look at keeping them, even if the latter 2 were as squad players.

McManaman I'd be looking to extend/sign going by recent performances. Buckley can go back.

If CC can get him onside and buy into a squad work ethic, this kid could get us promoted 

Wallace should be given a new contract ,and Semedo is good to have around the dressing room ,so will probably be offered a deal , maybe as player /coach . I think we will sign a top quality centre half , so the rest need to go .

7 hours ago, Adam1867 said:

Wouldn't keep any.

All the rest of the players In the list are deadwood and rightly will and should go.

This.

7 hours ago, Adam1867 said:

Wouldn't keep any.

Adam, read the comments from CC about Wallace -whilst I dont believe everything he says to the press, he said on his instructin wallace has sacrificed his game to perform blocking roles this season 

we have missed his piledrivers they turn games even if they don't go in it lifts everyone 

13 hours ago, steelowl said:

Adam, read the comments from CC about Wallace -whilst I dont believe everything he says to the press, he said on his instructin wallace has sacrificed his game to perform blocking roles this season 

we have missed his piledrivers they turn games even if they don't go in it lifts everyone 

What a load of tosh.

Very wise Steel, don't believe everything you read.

Granted, one of our only players willing to have a go.