Bitter on Tap

Guest domSWFC

What a moaning set of bitter and twisted weirdos. They absolutely hate us lol  

Does anyone on here really care about them? They seem to be extremely bitter about us but to me they're just another team.

They're one of those clubs that start feeling sorry for themselves because they think everythings against them. 

Guest domSWFC
1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

Does anyone on here really care about them? They seem to be extremely bitter about us but to me they're just another team.

They're one of those clubs that start feeling sorry for themselves because they think everythings against them. 

They've not beat us since 2013, and since that time they've scored 2 goals against us. But clearly, it's all luck and poor reffing decisions. Like the sending off yesterday was awful, any good ref would have let them bring on 2 extra players and make a game of it. 

Muppets. Atleast when we lose we critisice our flaws. But the Unbeatable Huddersfield are perfect. If the world wasn't against them the Champions League would be theirs. 

Wagner's Huddersfield have scored 1 goal against Carlos' Wednesday in 4 matches, conceding 7 and losing all 4 matches. Add to that that he's desperately thrown centre backs up front in 2 of those matches and it makes you think it's a little more than luck.

I also find their borderline obsession with Forestieri quite hilarious.

1 minute ago, Lawrie Madden said:

I love that they think they dominated 

They were marginally better first half in a deathly dull tactical tight half one header that should have been on target 

We absolutely dominated play in the 2nd half 

Its like i said in another thread, they claim they dominated. Possesion will say that but that came from them passing the ball amongst the defence and back to the keeper, in and around their own final third. It's patient play not dominating football there is a big difference and they dont seem to be able to tell the difference. For example we had a lot of possesion at Burton but they were definetly the better side and deservedly won that night as they had the better chances. I wouldn't say Huddersfield looked anything threatening at all. 

22 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

It's even funnier than that, I'd say - I genuinely think most Wednesdayites quite *like* 'Udds in a sort of plucky underdog kinda way!

Mind you, they make it a lot easier for us to like 'em by rolling over for Wednesday twice a season

:baby:

12 minutes ago, bradowl said:

According to them Barnsley and Rotherham we've been poo in all 3 games against them. 

9 points - goals conceded nil. :ghoulguy:

They dont understand to stay in the top 6 you dont play flashy end to end football you dig in and get scrappy results are they that thick?

We have taken 12 points off all the yorkshire rivals if you include beating udders earlier in the season in fact haven't we beat udders 4 times in a row now? Not sure without checking