Catering - express lanes

It takes at least 3 times as long to serve chips as it does to serve a drink and its taken them this long to separate the queues ?? A drink costs the same as a portion of chips, so guess where the problem is ? Baffling. They need to have drink only queues and separate ones for  food (and drinks) imo

9 minutes ago, steveger said:

fatties and pensioners not allowed  ? :ph34r:

I take exception to that, I like to amble, when you get older ambling is the norm, some games I amble more than others so much so that I thought it

was half time then they turned the lights out.

So have a thought for us oldies.

Edited by daleblue

1 minute ago, steveger said:

I'm on a diet now as being 45 i don't want to evolve to a cross between an amble and a waddle (non footballer waddle) in a few years :rolleyes:

Think a tad too old to diet, wouldn't know where to start, leg,belly,leg,backend,

have to do the legs one at a time.

3 minutes ago, steveger said:

Yeah mate, excess winter blubber can cause prombles if you don't get rid of it, last year whilst holidaying on the west coast of Scotland i tripped over whilst emerging from the sea, suddenly all these skinny people with glasses on and posh accents appeared and started telling me "don't worry big fella we will get you back to the ocean where you belong" they then proceeded to start pouring buckets of seawater on me and attempting to roll me back into the surf......

I keep telling the other half I'm big boned, don't think she believes me tho.

Its right it still needs refining.  They can do it at festivals so why not put something in place so it can happen every other saturday.

Cant they have people just pouring pints, and servers serve. its not like theres a massive choice and dedicate lanes to beer only.  They must know the ratio of pints to food.

Only people who get served leave at 40 mins. Its ridiculous

55 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Think a tad too old to diet, wouldn't know where to start, leg,belly,leg,backend,

have to do the legs one at a time.

If you can do one leg at a time and keep 'em like that for a month just for giggles, one fat one thin, I'll pay for a personal trainer to sort the other one out after lol