Best player on the pitch

12 minutes ago, vulva said:

Mooy, number 10. 

Would fit into our team perfectly alongside Hutchinson. I'd make him our number 1 target in the summer, whether we are in this league, or the one above. 

First half I'd agree with you but that's because he was sitting deeper and the fact that Hutchinson and Bannan were doing the same for us and Fessi and Fletcher were pushed up trying to stop their keeper playing it out wide it meant Mooy had the run of the pitch and was unopposed. Second half he was on the back foot more and wasn't as effective.

Run the show, don't be silly. If your idea of running the show is passing a ball mainly sideways or backwards then demanding back and repeating incessantly yes he did. No killer balls and if he'd Ben around at the same time as John Sheridan you'd have seen he wasn't fit to lace shez's boots. He is typical of a modern day footballer looks busy but actually achieves very little. Actually done very little of any substance in either game against us.

19 minutes ago, vulva said:

Mooy, number 10. 

Would fit into our team perfectly alongside Hutchinson. I'd make him our number 1 target in the summer, whether we are in this league, or the one above. 

He looked very tidy, especially in the first half. 

We have a player perfectly capable of excelling in that role though in Abdi

Was speaking to a Huddersfield fan before the game that lives in Sheffield and knows his football, he said Mooay or whatever he is called was the best player in the Championship

To be honest I thought he had something but never hurt us and faded badly , would not swap him for Lee BB or Hutch TBH .

25 minutes ago, Middlewood Owl said:

Not bad for an Aussie, ran the show in the 1st half, but we sorted that at half-time. Didn't realise he was only 26, looked about 50 and not

the slimmest either.

Ha! That's what my daughter kept saying. She said he looked about 45 and he was fat and had no hair. I told her he wouldn't be playing in this league if he was 45, he was no more portly than Hooper and he could always borrow some of Hutch's hair if he needed to.

FF took over when Mooy's influence threatened to become too great and fleeced him a few times, really picked his pocket repeatedly and stopped him having enough time on the ball. Really helped turn the tide in that second half, a much underrated part of FF's game.

27 minutes ago, LoadABallacks said:

Thought he was average. Looked decent and tidy first half going sideways and backwards at a snail pace with our lack of pressing, but once we got at it second half the game passed him by. 

This, hes great and suited to Huddersfields patient style of play. But he doesn't like to get involved in scrappy play. As i said in another thread i thought Lowe was their best player, i would love him at left back for us.

39 minutes ago, vulva said:

Mooy, number 10. 

Yup. He ripped us apart when we challenged him. Or not. In fact I've never see a player go from glory to testicles in 1 half since Darren Potter blew wolves apart

We've got better

Didn't break sweat and ran the game first half was a good little players there best, but had massive help in the first half by Bannan not wanting to be anywhere near the ball.

second half was different we pressed Bannan played well for probably the first time this season and he didn't get much space or time. 

Hutchinson was the best player on the park tho 

Edited by Dutch McLovin