Reach

29 minutes ago, Jowl said:

I think he's a solid first team player. He works very hard. Maybe people are expecting him to be dancing past players or tearing down the wing. But I think he does a lot of donkey work. 

We haven't seen the best of him going forward yet but he deserves his place. 

I thought he was a winger.

Some disgraceful remarks on here about Adam Reach. I'll bet it's the same idiots that booed the team off at Half Time... Good grief we've just beaten yet another close rival and people are queuing up to condemn Adam Reach. 

Just one question to the nay-sayers.... Is it Adam Reach's fault that we paid £5m for him?

He had a solid game 7/10 for me.

1 minute ago, stevie snerklebox said:

Some disgraceful remarks on here about Adam Reach. I'll bet it's the same idiots that booed the team off at Half Time... Good grief we've just beaten yet another close rival and people are queuing up to condemn Adam Reach. 

Just one question to the nay-sayers.... Is it Adam Reach's fault that we paid £5m for him?

Just been chatting with Carlos and he said it was the boo's at HT that inspired him to make the change, which consequently stimulated the team into a great second half performance and ultimately 3 pts.

UTO

9 minutes ago, stevie snerklebox said:

Agree mate, I think i must have been to a different game.

He was f*****n everywhere, and when it wasn't quite working in the first half, he was the only one trying to make things happen himself.

Hardly put a foot wrong.

Bet if you did a blind test and swapped Reach for Hutch, people would have been saying what a great game he'd had.

Talk c**p!!

Baffled...I'm not gonna rant about folk who don't go  but I deny anyone to tell me that "Pudil was covering for Reach"...It was exactly the opposite first half.

Pudil kept tucking in when the ball was played down the  wing, Reach did more work in the left back position than Pudil did, its the wrong way round isn't it?

Reach can beat a man, maybe he chooses the wrong option at times once he has, he also shows for the ball for 90 minutes, worth 5 mill?...probably not, but thats what we paid and he's what we have got.

He is in no way the waste of space some on here think he is though

Edited by asteener1867

11 minutes ago, britpunk77 said:

Just been chatting with Carlos and he said it was the boo's at HT that inspired him to make the change, which consequently stimulated the team into a great second half performance and ultimately 3 pts.

UTO

Funny that!

I've just been talking to Carlos and he said to me that all those booing were complete w*****s and while he continues to draw breath would never allow himself to be influenced by d***s like them who's combined knowledge of football is about the same as the average t*rd that slithers down the U bend at Bumhole Lane. 

1 minute ago, bigthinrob said:

Funny that!

I've just been talking to Carlos and he said to me that all those booing were complete w*****s and while he continues to draw breath would never allow himself to be influenced by d***s like them who's combined knowledge of football is about the same as the average t*rd that slithers down the U bend at Bumhole Lane. 

I know you're lying because Carlos doesn't swear, he has class and is cultured unlike some on here.