Coping with Hillsborough...

leave kop as it is, release restricted view seats for next to nowt etc.

Rebuild Leppings lane end inc filling corner in with South and North

Make a fan park where the club shop is and move ticket office into new Leppings Lane stand

= plenty big enough for us

22 hours ago, Lombado said:

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE.....

I can now bring my flask....why do they still search us as the turnstyles then?

I use the Lep entrance to the North and there is a line of stewards frisking everyone....what are they looking for then?

knowing syewards could be owt from a bomb to drugs,seriously after recent events and high terror alert they have to ,dont mind it myself if it ensures our safety.flasks are fine mine will be in use saturday

Has anybody ever read this account from the 2007 Athens final. 2,000 to 5,000 Liverpool supporters held outside, while the ground was full.  The police had the hindsight of Hillsborough and tear gas.   Read this account from the 2007 Athens European cup final. Police had the hindsight of Hillsborough and tear gas. This should open your eyes. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/columnists/henrywinter/2314316/Liverpool-fan-to-sue-Uefa-over-Athens-chaos.html

1 hour ago, hypnosisman said:

Has anybody ever read this account from the 2007 Athens final. 2,000 to 5,000 Liverpool supporters held outside, while the ground was full.  The police had the hindsight of Hillsborough and tear gas.   Read this account from the 2007 Athens European cup final. Police had the hindsight of Hillsborough and tear gas. This should open your eyes. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/columnists/henrywinter/2314316/Liverpool-fan-to-sue-Uefa-over-Athens-chaos.html

And you think that is affecting the players now? 

12 hours ago, MallorcaOwl said:

Redeveloping The West stand is straightforward. not sure about the Kop, is it possible to level it and have a concourse?

We could level the Kop and indeed have a great concourse,,,,,it'd be a sh*t view though