Time to declare

9 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Pretty sure that if Nuhiu banged a load of goals in that the people who dislike him would admit they'd change their opinion

I would love it if he did but it aint gonna happen. Seen many a post against AN but from what I can see nobody dislikes him/ wants him to fail, they just don't see that he's good enough. 

2 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

I'm the same with Billy The Pig

Doesn't matter how many old ladies he helps to cross the road, he'll always be a ... well ... pig

35 minutes ago, OxonOwl said:

I don't like Ched Evans whatever he does

Im with you lads. 

Hate the pair of the Grunters, 

I don't like Adam Reach. I mean I REALLY dislike him as a player. 

He's done nothing to justify a £5/7 million transfer. One last minute equaliser doesn't justify this. 

He cant cross, slows up play frequently, it's like he's the same mould as stevie may, he's scared to use his laces to strike the ball and the few times he's tried, it's sliced. 

Rubbish so far. 

There's a few like this with palmer. When was the last time he had a shocker? His crossing ability is crap but as a defender he's solid. I think because he didn't come in for millions of pounds people just say he's bobbar and refuse to change their minds. He's far from our weakest player.

54 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Reading through posts, it's obvious some are making up stuff to justify against a player. It seems that some posters are against certain players whether they do well or not.

Seems likely to me that some posters are here to FUD/WUM as they don't actually support Sheffield Wednesday and find it funny to wind up those of us here who do.

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, Grimbarian said:

Seems likely to me that some posters are here to FUD/WUM as they don't actually support Sheffield Wednesday and find it funny to wind up those of us here who do.

Grim reading that.

56 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Reading through posts, it's obvious some are making up stuff to justify against a player. It seems that some posters are against certain players whether they do well or not.

How many are willing to state they just don't like player "X" regardless of what he does?

That's a fair point, well made. The opposite can also happen in that some are so in love with players they can get blinkered.

I like all Sheffield Wednesday players provided they work hard in training to make it into the 1st XI and if they do play for us, give it their best shot and show work effort.

Anyone can have a bad day on the job or not manage to accomplish what they want to achieve, after all there's 11 men on the other side of the pitch actively working to prevent that, and sometimes 4 black-dressed scrubs meddling when they shouldn't.

Edited by northernerowl

1 minute ago, northernerowl said:

I like all Sheffield Wednesday players provided they work hard in training to make it into the 1st XI and if they do play for us, give it their best shot and show work effort.

Anyone can have a bad day on the job or not manage to accomplish what they want to achieve, after all there's 11 men on the other side of the pitch actively working to prevent that.

Exactly.   

It's that simple

Just now, Grimbarian said:

Someone who spreads Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt.

Ta 

3 minutes ago, Grimbarian said:

That's the issue with social media, if it was in a pub/ one of your mates you either shut em up or walk away. Most of the gobshites probably wouldn't say a word elsewhere for fear of their nose gushing blood 

7 minutes ago, Cheshowl said:

There's a few like this with palmer. When was the last time he had a shocker? His crossing ability is crap but as a defender he's solid. I think because he didn't come in for millions of pounds people just say he's bobbar and refuse to change their minds. He's far from our weakest player.

I think your right that fans with players like Palmer who have come through our youth set up are less patient then they are with expensive signings. You would think it would be the other way round.