jefferson farfan

Presume there is a reason he hasnt been signed by another club, training on his own since November means we'd be paying yet another to come and train with us without getting near first team. Not for me, need players who are match fit and can contribute straight away

According to report teams in China interested and they pay ridiclous amounts of cash, if he does end up here he will not be cheap and another player that might need couple of months to get up to speed.. with our recent history with sort of player it a no for me..

Guest wilyfox

Seems very far-fetched. By the time he's fit and sharp, season would be over. Time would be against him, so it's a no from me. Another big name in his twilight looking for a final payday before retirement. 

6 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Not played for schalke regularly for years and now plays in Dubai or something doesn't he?

from wiki

Playing style[edit]

Farfán is considered as a fast forward or winger, and regarded less as a goal-scorer, but more as a creator and assister of goals.[3] His one-on-one dribbling ability, accurate corner kicks and passes contributes heavily to Schalke's goals, especially in the international arena.[12] Farfán is also known for his penalty kick and direct or indirect free kick ability.[13]

On 20 July 2015, after seven years at the club, Schalke confirmed that Farfán had joined Al Jazira Club for a reported fee of €6 million on a three-year deal, where he could earn up to €10 million a year.[8]

Farfán left the club on 19 October 2016, when his contract got terminated, as he had violated rules in his contract.[9]

these are some of the fans replies

A second division is a lot for that zambo.

Walter E • 6 hours ago

Jefri, keep playing abroad, but for the next you do not mess with pumpkins that have bad vibes.

Juanito Universitario • one day ago

A SECOND DIVISION ???? THEN THEN CULMINE THE RACE OF THIS PAW THAT MALOGRAMED HIS RACE 
FOR A VERY COCHINO GEEK.

CHOBO • 2 days ago

FARFAN WALKS TO A LEVEL EQUIPMENT BECAUSE CONDITIONS ARE OVERHELD AND RETURNS 
THE FARFAN THAT WE ALL WANT THE BEFORE

Miluska player CHOBO • 17 hours ago

Sad final for a great forward of Peruvian soccer ... like the crazy vargas, 
a woman without values or decency crossed them on the way and brought them down everything good 
they had and did .... QEPD vargas and farfan
    •
    Answer
    •
    Share >

I'm not saying he wouldn't be Urby 2.0 as many have said, but despite Urby's impressive looking pedigree it isn't a patch on Farfan's.

Farfan until relatively recently was an absolutely star in a very good Schalke side. As a say it could be Urby 2.0 but I'd be delighted if we got him. 

I wouldn't think there is any chance of it happening though.