Sam Winnall Signs - OFFICIAL

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

A striker that can score with his head is something we have been missing. He certainly fills that gap. 

well yes but the crosses have to be reachable npi

hopefully mcmanaman will provide the ammo

Given our last 2 performances I'll be very disappointed if he doesn't start tomorrow.

Hooper isn't 100%

Joao is crap

Nuhui, see above

FF should play on left

Fletch - Partner

Westwood

Fox

Lees

Loovens

Palmer

Macca

Bannan/Abdi

Hutch

FF

Winnall

Fletcher

12 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Why he's a Spurs / MK Dons fan 

Another Professional Yorkshire man these days 

Isn't gough Barnsly? 

Anyhow theyre not talking about it, instead talking about Stones back at Everton. 

From an intelligent and fair-minded Barnsley fan friend of mine...

Let's put it this way, if you get Conor Hourihane I will be heartbroken as he is irreplaceable!  Gutted but expected with Sam as we can't match the wages so don't blame him taking the pay rise.

Being brutally honest he is a proven goal scorer but he has had fantastic service from the likes of Conor...so would struggle without that.  Like all strikers he is a confidence player  so when he is on fire he really is on fire.  But, he can be prone to niggling injuries and he was classed as the moaner and whinger in the dressing room ( wolves accent doesn't help). 

He will score goals with right service but doesn't like signing autographs...if he scores on April 1st we will hate him forever more.

Feeling very down about it as are most reds fans as we currently have a team that is a joy to watch and as expected it is being dismantled as we expected because we can't match the wages...

1 minute ago, steveger said:

Gough....

Is it true you're a Barnsley football fan? Would you rather have been a footballer?

"Yes Barnsley is my team, they are my home team and so will always support them. However I do have a place in my heart for Tottenham and Liverpool too. I had the chance of being a footballer with Barnsley Juniors and would have loved to have been a professional footballer. However I was better at cricket and would not swap what I have experienced through cricket for anything. I still enjoy playing a bit of football, and it is a regular warm up for cricket."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/cricket/article-361006/Darren-Gough-answers-questions.html

If you listen to him on Talksport its always Spurs then he usually adds but i watch MK Dons more than any other team 

1 minute ago, steveger said:

I don't listen to Talksport mate, i aint since i became a sports only station and they got rid of all the decent hosts that did the current affairs shows

Finally mentioned in sports round up Winnal joining from Barnsley and he sounded out a Booooo followed by and is your captain going there too and another Boooo. Most intelligent thing he's said in last hour or so. 

Just now, full fathom five said:

What the Barnsley, Tottenham, Manchester Utd fan from tarn?

He actually boooo'd news first time it was read then whenDurram said the club made a statement putting blame on the player he was very defensive of Winnal and said Barnsley should be happy he's done well for them and that they got something in return