Sam Winnall Signs - OFFICIAL

2 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

2 plusses for a fart joke OT'rs sense of humour is improving I thought I would get slaughtered lol

Nah mate, we're a pretty uncultured bunch on here, we love our smut & innuendo.

Dingletalk have closed that thread down where one of their fans had posted the text message sent from a Barnsley player to his mate (the Wednesday fan).

The tool had sent the non edited version to people by private message so they could see who the Barnsley player is that's leaking the info. It got to the point where it was confirmed on the thread that the Barnsley player in question has just returned to the dingles on 7th January after being on loan.

Had a quick look into it and looks like it was either Jake Charles or George Moncur. Charles was due to return 9th and Moncur on the 7th.

1.png

23 minutes ago, Stainless1983 said:

Dingletalk have closed that thread down where one of their fans had posted the text message sent from a Barnsley player to his mate (the Wednesday fan).

The tool had sent the non edited version to people by private message so they could see who the Barnsley player is that's leaking the info. It got to the point where it was confirmed on the thread that the Barnsley player in question has just returned to the dingles on 7th January after being on loan.

Had a quick look into it and looks like it was either Jake Charles or George Moncur. Charles was due to return 9th and Moncur on the 7th.

1.png

What did the text say? 

Biggs does sit on the fence but he has been around long enough to have a few contacts. I just read that as it's something being worked on but not as far as some have said. In fairness that is what most of the journos have said.

I think Hourihane is a long shot and it won't have helped if it has indeed been leaked. But it's nice to worry them!