Sam Winnall Signs - OFFICIAL

It's strange how the manager hasn't been interviewed today regarding him leaving Barnsley.

The sad thing is the hourihane transfer is probably more important as he's been the best assister in the league.

weve lost Lee so we're short in the centre, if you could pick both up for say 3m you've got a real bargain with add-ons if we go up .

Guest domSWFC
1 minute ago, Adem Poric said:

I really enjoy the fact we're possibly taking two of the best form players inn the league off a local rival.

Can we now find out if they have a right back we could steal too? 

They do. And a very good one at that. But unfortunately he seems out of our grasp. 

Bree is attracting interest from Man City. 

This is like on football manager when you make an offer for the player and they say no he is not for sale but then you put an offer in anyway and it doesn't quite go fully green it just stays near and they highlight in green what the terms of an acceptable offer would be and you make another offer but not what the team wanted so they again haggle and add some incentives and then you notch it up a little bit more and you're getting closer but out of principle you don't want to accept what the other team wants but at the same time you're running out of turns before they go all mardy and say they don't want to continue negotiations any more cos we been at it for ages and need to press continue so you put it up to what they wanted and hit send offer and then you wait and hope they don't change their mind at all said.

Guest domSWFC
1 minute ago, peterbottom14 said:

Maybe there waiting on agreeing the terms of the fee.

As far as I'm aware Winnall is done, maybe just the small print needs doing now. Can see there been this kind of discussion on going. 

"We'll agree to this clause, if you accept this amount for Hourihane"

Proven goalscorer at a bargain price, this will be an absolute steal if we can get it over the line. Would love a double deal rate both players highly, glad we are in for talent at this level rather than the Bus' and May's who looked good in really bad leagues 

I'm telling y'all right now, 4-3-3 is the way to go, all out attackness

*Back 5*

Hutch

Bannan      Hourihane

McManananann          Forestieri

Fletcher*

*Or Winnall. Or Hooper.

And Winnall can probably slot in for Mcmanamanananan. 

Come on lads, lets get these in and lets get some GOALS

8 minutes ago, Adem Poric said:

I really enjoy the fact we're possibly taking two of the best form players inn the league off a local rival.

Can we now find out if they have a right back we could steal too? 

It's a great feeling however it's a sad state of our transfer policy of the last 30 years that I can think of no more than ten players that other clubs have ever chased to buy. 

Not advocating being a selling club but we have had very few managers with the ability to pick a future prospect.