Sam Winnall Signs - OFFICIAL

8 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Is the sauce Noel Gallagher?

No he's a Barnsley first team players best mate who happens to work with me.

So I asked the question and what I've said is what he knows as fact, I know it might not be as much as we would like to know but I'm not going to lie just to make it sound better from a Wednesday point of view. If I get to hear anything else I'll let you know but he's  a team mate so won't  know before the agents ect. 

Edited by full fathom five

1 minute ago, OwlsOwlsOwls said:

He and his agent have spoken with Leeds and are speaking to us today.

So your accusing Leeds of tapping him up? Seeing as you also said Leeds have made 2 bids, both rejected. 

Get your story straight if your going to pretend to be ITK :rolleyes: 

1 minute ago, RichieB said:

So your accusing Leeds of tapping him up? Seeing as you also said Leeds have made 2 bids, both rejected. 

Get your story straight if your going to pretend to be ITK :rolleyes: 

Maybe Barnsley have given permision for him to talk to other clubs. He's out of contract shortly.

Just now, Owl in Manc said:

Leeds made a bid in the Summer! they have not been back!

The have wood and hernandez both decent players along with doukara(spelling?) all 3 doing alright for them and they just made hernandez permenant . Im gutted we didnt go in for wood

Guest wilyfox

We need a major clamp down on ITK protocol. I've already shot the Ferret after the Rhodes debacle. Who are we to believe about Winnall? Daren't ask the bizzle incase he turns out to be wrong leaving the whole world in disarray. 

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, TINKERBELL said:

The bizzle will have to go same way the ferret did I'm afraid. 

You could be right. There'll be no hiding my disappointment.. 

27 minutes ago, OwlsOwlsOwls said:

Maybe Barnsley have given permision for him to talk to other clubs. He's out of contract shortly.

You're chatting bobbar.

Even though he's out of contract in the summer (Not out of contract now) why would they let him speak with other clubs? They will only want to let him speak to the clubs who match their valuation.

Edited by Skyline

3 minutes ago, Skyline said:

You're chatting bobbar.

Even though he's out of contract in the summer (Not out of contract now) why would they let him speak with other clubs? They will only want to let him speak to the clubs who match their valuation.

OK mate I bow to your superior knowledge.

Can't players discuss pre-contract terms with other clubs  when there's under six months of their contract remaining? Or had that changed so that English clubs can't do that with other English clubs? I can't remember the rules anymore and you don't seem to see it happen anymore. 

3 minutes ago, dawkeye said:

Can't players discuss pre-contract terms with other clubs  when there's under six months of their contract remaining? Or had that changed so that English clubs can't do that with other English clubs? I can't remember the rules anymore and you don't seem to see it happen anymore. 

No no no, and they never have

The 6 month rules apply to UK clubs approaching players at foreign clubs, or foreign clubs approaching UK-based players. UK rules mean that UK clubs can only approach within 28 days of contract expiry if the player is UK based. 

Edited by StudentOwl