Forestieri Extended Contract

Guest Deleted member
8 minutes ago, Grimbarian said:

Amazing news! Happy with this, hopefully a section of our "fans" will now STFU.

As already proven in this thread, some won't let it drop

Absolutely brilliant news, our best player by quite a distance 

Great news! Clearly our best player by miles. Can we all stop being fannies now? 

Really looking forward to taking my little lad to see him play again. (He seems to have adopted him as his first ever Wednesday hero)

Edited by Maddogbob

I think we needed this as a fan base. Hopefully it's brings everyone together and we can get behind the team on Saturday. 

FF is so vital to us. creating and scoring goals has been our main problem so far. Therefore a happy, firing FF is exactly what we need. 

He used to be streets ahead in terms of his importance to the team. I'd now put hutch alongside him with in regards to how important a player they are to us. 

Keep those 2 fit and playing well and we'll have a great chance of top 6. 

6 hours ago, Owls2k said:

Our best player signs until 2020, finally gets the contract he thinks he deserves. 

This is could be huge for us. Now we need some big performances from him. 

Until he decides he needs a bigger one in a years time

Has shown absolutely nothing on the pitch to justify this deal this season. I actually don't doubt his effort and desire but he has lost form this season and has not influenced games like he did last season. 

If he finds form again this is great news but I doubt a few extra grand will do that. We will probably see the benefit of this next season if he has a settled summer and good pre season.