Forestieri Extended Contract

19 minutes ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

Why does it show he wanted to go?

Wanted to be paid what he felt he deserved maybe.

Im giving up mate, i just made my last comment to those fans who think he was off spending 1 second on those comments is just a waste of life

4 minutes ago, kidc77 said:

Ok we still have silly fans i see, what part of he wanted to stay did he not make clear? what part of he was staying didn't CC and Chansiri not make clear? it never changed nor did his attitude when he played. yet our fans still think he was going????

its like platting fog sometimes on here

So Wednesday offering him more money had nothing to do with him wanting to stay?

2 hours ago, oldtawnyowl said:

Thanks, apology accepted, but I'm afraid I only laugh at the funny ones!

If you want to come over as a bit of a comic I'm afraid a success rate of 2/10 is no where near good enough.

Stick to your day job!lol

If I can at least make one person in the world smile ... It makes my life worth living. A smile a day warms my heart.

But as I have never intended to become a comedian or think I'm hilarious you need not to worry.

But now my self-esteem has taken a beating and will continually live in fear of making any comments that may gain some sort of a smile... Just incase I get negative remarks. 

Thankyou for your constructive criticism, it will be noted in my diary and a risk assessment will be carried out before future comments.

Many thanks, Mr Taco. 

Edited by MrTacoSWFC

22 minutes ago, kidc77 said:

Ok we still have silly fans i see, what part of he wanted to stay did he not make clear? what part of he was staying didn't CC and Chansiri not make clear? it never changed nor did his attitude when he played. yet our fans still think he was going????

its like platting fog sometimes on here

Yeh, "wanted to stay" probably was "i want to stay but I won't if you don't pay me more"...

Im willing to take the negs for this, I dont care but I'm not happy about this news. Judging by the comments on here so far that brands me a 'moron'. Oh well...

Makes me laugh how everyone who every doubted his commitment now recieves the finger becuase this news apparently "proves them all wrong".

How does it prove them wrong exactly? What....because FF has signed a new deal that extends his contract on a load more money? Amazing how a person can prove their commitment by agreeing to let someone pay them more dosh.

The way he needed to prove his commitment was to show it on the pitch and he hasnt exactly done that has he. I'll agree that as a team we havent been brilliant of late and FF cant be singled out but his perfmormances of late havent exactly screamed commitment.

Will I support him? of course. I'll applaud a goal, a great pass and a sprint back down the field to help a defence. But do I like him? No, I'm sorry I dont.

But lets see aye, I'm sure we'll see some excellent perfmrances from him now. I just fear it will only last until someone else comes in, on more money and FF decides he needs his thunder back.

Prove me wrong Fernando, please.

8 minutes ago, poite said:

Im willing to take the negs for this, I dont care but I'm not happy about this news. Judging by the comments on here so far that brands me a 'moron'. Oh well...

Makes me laugh how everyone who every doubted his commitment now recieves the finger becuase this news apparently "proves them all wrong".

How does it prove them wrong exactly? What....because FF has signed a new deal that extends his contract on a load more money? Amazing how a person can prove their commitment by agreeing to let someone pay them more dosh.

The way he needed to prove his commitment was to show it on the pitch and he hasnt exactly done that has he. I'll agree that as a team we havent been brilliant of late and FF cant be singled out but his perfmormances of late havent exactly screamed commitment.

Will I support him? of course. I'll applaud a goal, a great pass and a sprint back down the field to help a defence. But do I like him? No, I'm sorry I dont.

But lets see aye, I'm sure we'll see some excellent perfmrances from him now. I just fear it will only last until someone else comes in, on more money and FF decides he needs his thunder back.

No-one should brand you a moron for having your own view. And it's a perfectly understandable one.

48 minutes ago, poite said:

I totally agree with you.

Brilliant for Wednesday and a blow to the pigs.

It would've made their season if he'd left, I've got 2 bets @ £20 each coming in. Got a few pig mates and they were adamant he'd leave so I challenged em all that he'd stay at least until the end of the season. Only 2 took the bet. 

One has already paid me as I saw him at dinner time, the other still thinks he'll leave lol

3 hours ago, prowl said:

Hyperbole?

In the last 50 years..

Chris Waddle, 62 England caps

David Hirst.

Di Canio

Trevor Francis. 52 caps

Tommy Craig

Peter Swann

Des Walker. 50+ caps

and quite a few others.

We all have different opinions and you are entitled to your but Fessi has never earned a full cap. He's never even been a star Premiership player. Some of the players have been outstanding players at the highest level.

Nando is simply the best I have seen in terms of creative talent and all-round abilities in more than half a century of supporting the Owls. There has been a dearth of creative all-rounders at Hillsborough throughout  those years, and of the ones you mention only Waddle meets those criteria in my view.  Swan, for instance, couldn't shoot to save his life - and good as he was as a centre-half - he was hardly renowned for his creativity.

Of course, all of this is my subjective opinion. At the end of the day, you are as right from your side as I am from mine, and WAWAW!

1 hour ago, Doctor John said:

Nando is simply the best I have seen in terms of creative talent and all-round abilities in more than half a century of supporting the Owls. There has been a dearth of creative all-rounders at Hillsborough throughout  those years, and of the ones you mention only Waddle meets those criteria in my view.  Swan, for instance, couldn't shoot to save his life - and good as he was as a centre-half - he was hardly renowned for his creativity.

Of course, all of this is my subjective opinion. At the end of the day, you are as right from your side as I am from mine, and WAWAW!

You're seriously saying FF is better than Waddle was? 

Each to their own but waddle was a different class 

32 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

You're seriously saying FF is better than Waddle was? 

Each to their own but waddle was a different class 

Yes, more complete - heading, shooting, passing, tackling back, dribbling and pace. In an environment which is much faster and technically superior to that which existed a decade ago. But each to their own, as you say! WAWAW 

1 minute ago, Doctor John said:

Yes, more complete - heading, shooting, passing, tackling back, dribbling and pace. In an environment which is much faster and technically superior to that which existed a decade ago. But each to their own, as you say! WAWAW 

Passing and dribbling no way, got a point with the others though.