These next games are CRUCIAL

Says it all in the thread name really. A loss against Uddersfield will start to worry fans and put the heat on us. A win would keep the pressure off. And with Brighton coming up, we start to lose hope if we don't win against them on Saturday. Saturday ultimately CRUCIAL to our season, a loss or a draw will just not be acceptable UNLESS Wednesday do the impossible and win against Brighton

7 minutes ago, Owls2k said:

Knowing us we'll do well in the next 2 and then struggle agains the lesser sides. 

Look at those 3 fixtures after Brighton, we need 9 points there. 

Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 21.45.12.jpg

True, I think out of the 9 points available in January, Id consider 4 or 5 to be reasonable. Anything else and itd be worrying.

13 minutes ago, Owls2k said:

Knowing us we'll do well in the next 2 and then struggle agains the lesser sides. 

Look at those 3 fixtures after Brighton, we need 9 points there. 

Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 21.45.12.jpg

more like the next 5 fixtures. Brum are on the slippery slope and we at home, and Blackburn, again at home. 

i like the look of that..... on paper anyway!

23 minutes ago, ozowl02 said:

Says it all in the thread name really. A loss against Uddersfield will start to worry fans and put the heat on us. A win would keep the pressure off. And with Brighton coming up, we start to lose hope if we don't win against them on Saturday. Saturday ultimately CRUCIAL to our season, a loss or a draw will just not be acceptable UNLESS Wednesday do the impossible and win against Brighton

You may be right but I just can't take it seriously as after every defeat there is a thread saying the text two games are critical

Apart from Newcastle I can't remember us playing well this season, other than in short spells during a game. We've got to be alot better, and Boro showed us just how far off the pace we are. Last two years have been the best for donkeys years, but boy, have we ghot a long way to go.

3 minutes ago, Bobster01 said:

You may be right but I just can't take it seriously as after every defeat there is a thread saying the text two games are critical

True but if we don't pick up any points in the next 2 games, we'll be out of the play offs and the heat will be on us. So its very critical of our season.

Just now, doubleo said:

Apart from Newcastle I can't remember us playing well this season, other than in short spells during a game. We've got to be alot better, and Boro showed us just how far off the pace we are. Last two years have been the best for donkeys years, but boy, have we ghot a long way to go.

Very true. A few games were decent performances like Villa or Nottm Forest or Bristol City (2nd half) but not as good as last year.

The failure to capitalise on the Newcastle victory is costing us,the invitation to kick on and gain confidence was there for the taking instead we cacked our pants

Edited by akbuk

If we maintain the performances we've been putting in recently but we don't maintain the results then fans have every right to have a go IMO, I agree with people when they say were just getting by at the moment simply because the results haven't been to bad.  

8 hours ago, s6 owl said:

If we maintain the performances we've been putting in recently but we don't maintain the results then fans have every right to have a go IMO, I agree with people when they say were just getting by at the moment simply because the results haven't been to bad.  

The results will turn if the performances don't improve Perhaps we saw the start of that yesterday, a very average Middlesborough team, reduced to ten men, easily overcame another lacklustre performance from Wednesday