Pathetic Fans

Guest mrbluesky
7 minutes ago, Cosmo said:

Did we finish 8th-9th under Laws? I'm pretty sure we could have got into the playoffs with a week of the season to go. Might be wrong. I'm probably wrong. 

Also, at a time when the players were paying their own bus fares ffs. 

Vaguely remember that,he also did the double over `Dem Blades` and worked under our worst ever chairman to date. 

1 minute ago, mrbluesky said:

Vaguely remember that,he also did the double over `Dem Blades` and worked under our worst ever chairman to date. 

Youve got a lawsuit on your hands now Mister. 

LÔL JK JK roger YOU D*** A*****

I've used asterisks so he can't prove I'm talking about him. 

Guest mrbluesky
51 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

Bottom line is do you trust him with more cash for players. 

I dont. 

This is my fear,their is a lot more negatives in his signings than positives,that said put it back on CC is he getting the best out of the players? 

Guest mrbluesky
1 minute ago, Cosmo said:

Youve got a lawsuit on your hands now Mister. 

LÔL JK JK roger YOU D*** A*****

I've used asterisks so he can't prove I'm talking about him. 

He worked under 2 chairman,how do you know which one I mean!!  (Ahem) Slander!!:stuwinky:lol

Just now, Cosmo said:

I'd consider that very bad management. 

They reckon that they are after another 3 players which will take their spending to upwards of 70m! What I'm trying to say is that no side in this division has a divine right to win every game and we are no different. Yes today's performance was shocking and insipid and the last few have been lacklustre but there is half the season left, so IMHO we don't need to panic just pull together as one. CC will be given funds to spend but I think the underlying issue is clear out the unwanted players as they are an unneeded drain on resources. 

I agree reed with most on here that we have yet to hit the heights of last season and that boils down to, too many players underperforming and us not hitting the back of the net when we have carved teams open. Keep the faith it's never been an easy ride being a Wednesdayite and we wouldn't have it any other way! UTO

king carlos has been here 18 months

first season play off final.....half way through second season we are in a play off spot

Record season ticket sales

Crowds are up by circa 3-4000

18 flipping months he's achieved that and some what him to go to be replaced by rowett

FFS

3 hours ago, iliveinthenow said:

Listen up.....

Chansiri isnt going anywhere!

If we dont make it this season, then we try again next season.

Get a grip!

There is no panic going on at S6.  Carlos is the best manager we have had since the 90's.

TBF,  That ain't saying much but I'd stick mi neck out and say Laws and Gray were better, they had less money and performed much better on the budgets they had..

Carlos had a dream and that was keeping his family well fed in Portugal - simplze..

CC. A lot to prove

Much easier to deliver a 6th position in a weak division with historic low points haul than it is to achieve in tougher division when the pressure is on

Still think he's ignoring - even ostracising some very talented players 

Basically falling to get a tune out of the best squad since relegation from the premier

Just now, scram said:

CC. A lot to prove

Much easier to deliver a 6th position in a weak division with historic low points haul than it is to achieve in tougher division when the pressure is on

Basically falling to get a tune out of the best squad since relegation from the premier

I've often disagreed with you but on this I think you are SPOT ON !

but then, I suspect you're paid to say that...

lol

2 hours ago, well endowed owl said:

CCs clubs - have a look at the table to all those fans who thinks he's a good coach, this guys has ants in his pants or does not want to hang around, this is not the sign of a good coach, i have not looked into the reasons for him leaving these clubs, but a flash in the pan manager is the way i see it

Current team
Sheffield Wednesday (head coach)
Youth career
1978–1983 Braga
Senior career*
Years Team Apps (Gls)
1983–1985 Braga 7 (0)
1985–1986 Chaves 28 (0)
1986–1988 Braga 60 (1)
1988–1989 Porto 1 (0)
1989–1990 Beira-Mar 23 (0)
1990–1992 Braga 33 (0)
1992–1993 Tirsense 14 (0)
1993–1995 Chaves 44 (3)
1995–1999 Espinho 49 (0)
Total   259 (4)
National team
1985–1987 Portugal U21 9 (0)
Teams managed
1998–1999 Espinho
1999–2000 Freamunde
2000 Vizela
2000–2001 Aves
2001–2002 Leixões
2003–2004 Vitória Setúbal
2004–2005 Belenenses
2006 Braga
2006 Beira-Mar
2007–2008 Vitória Setúbal
2008 Asteras Tripoli
2009 Marítimo
2009–2010 Sporting CP
2011–2012 Beşiktaş
2012 İstanbul BB
2015– Sheffield Wednesday

Maybe that list of teams all had a section of fans on Internet forums who started to call for his head after the team lost twice in two months? Then obviously the negativity naturally snowballs.

23 minutes ago, scram said:

CC. A lot to prove

His transfer dealings are shocking