Lay off Carlos

Guest RocketOwl

Cc deserves the rest of the season,yep it's been hard last month or so bar Newcastle,but other teams are struggling too.it's disappointing we havnt pushed on as such from last season but,we still are 6th,we have lost one in nine in the league,and not playing well.We have half a season to go still,Macca looks half decent,need  Hooper back and another striker.Maybe our form will click in 2nd half.I really only expected playoffs again this season to be realistic.I think we all look at it as if we have the right to beat everyone.just like Newcastle and villa did,that won't happen in this league.still think we'll be up there at the end.UTO..

1 hour ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

It seems to me that we now have the same situation of just a few years ago...

We have a manager that appears to have turned us around but in reality, just as before it's probably more down to the owners funding bailing us out...

The cult of Megson has morphed into the cult of Carlos and is still just baying for success... but we all know it won't happen under the cult's watch..

Carlos has a certain track record and one has to wonder if he is getting homesick and fed up of Britain (just as he has of all his previous clubs)... after all, it would be nice to be sacked and get your wages paid in full untill your contract has expired while spending time at home with your family...

If DC seriously wants promotion he has to take the same gamble MM did and bring in fresh blood that wants to win..

Carlos has done his bit and he can now claim Wemberlee on his CV, time for him and us to move on IMHO....

Stop going on about cults.

Makes you sound ridiculous. 

23 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

The silly part was asking if I go to games.

I can see, just like you, that we're struggling for form.

I can also see a plan in development.

As you rightly say, it's all about opinions.

Just what is this "plan in development" that you see from Carlos ?

I'll accept a plan in development from DC but you really need to explain Carlos's or no one will believe you !

Actually, very few now believe you, c'mon, explain will you ?

the slates' clean come 3pm on Saturday, and like every home game i've ever attended, I expect us to win.

Huddersfield though are on a very good run and it will be very tight and difficult, and if we do win, it will be a great result and we should all then praise CC accordingly.

1 minute ago, Animis said:

the slates' clean come 3pm on Saturday, and like every home game i've ever attended, I expect us to win.

Huddersfield though are on a very good run and it will be very tight and difficult, and if we do win, it will be a great result and we should all then praise CC accordingly.

Nah, I don't have double standards, he won't get us promoted - ever !