Lay off Carlos

Guest RocketOwl

Guest RocketOwl
53 minutes ago, maldenowl said:

"Quite rightly rested Westwood" - laughable. Since when has a keeper ever needed a rest.

One that has had quite a few injuries with his back.

Guest RocketOwl
58 minutes ago, djstatic said:

Whilst I want to agree with you, I don't see how Hooper coming back will improve us that much. My problem is that we aren't creating enough to score. We look clueless going forward. We win a free kick in a good position and decide to take it short and keep the ball instead of hitting it into the box. It's not as if we have a small team. The Newcastle game aside, the performances of late n in the main this season have not been good enough by a long chalk 

Hmmm.

Hooper I dare say may help with that creativity issue......

55 minutes ago, maldenowl said:

"Quite rightly rested Westwood" - laughable. Since when has a keeper ever needed a rest.

Westwood always has one niggle or another. If he had to go off at half time in the next league match, Carlos would be lambasted

1 hour ago, RocketOwl said:

He quite rightly rested Westwood and in turn gave Wildsmith further experience.

Its not Carlos fault that Joe dropped two clangers. 

Stop top your moaning and concentrate on being positive ahead of 2 big league games now.

Hooper back, Mcmannaman starting, Fernando fitter. We will be fine.

Carlos had a dream and it's not over yet.

this - well said Rocket

Our coach is terrific.

He will (and has) be capable of mistakes.

He's stood by his philosophy of how he likes to play the game.

Stick with it. It's time for faith in what he's trying to achieve for us.. himself and the owner.

If he f*cks up over time, then get shot.

Imo he deserves time.

I don't judge carlos on today or 1 or 2 games in fact like most people these days I don't give a t**s about the fa cup .ive been to all the home games and a few away games not once this season have we turned anyone over or looked like we might score a few in fact we were lucky to get quite a few results this season ,we have become a boring side to watch keep ball knock it sideways backwards going nowhere football today just another example playing against 10 men and they end up 3-0 cause we aint an attacking team ,I said before season started that joao and huhiu needed shipping out and we needed more firepower ,we have scored less than some teams in bottom 3. is there any other team in championship this season who are worse to watch than us? forget Rotherham even they could have beat us , and don't get me started on Carlos's transfer policy this ive said even in summer that the contracts handed out made no sense nuhiu 3yr an ageing Wallace 2years and just about every signing since may has been a let down .a club with our budget cant keep laying out long expensive contracts out for duds. we will be the new notts forest in 1-2 years time except our wage bill will be double what theres was . also why didn't mcmanaman start today surely he needed 70 mins to build his fitness up is this going to be yet another wasted wage?

I don't know if it's been said before but I'm just taking a stab at it.

Is there a point where a nice guy, like a Jose Semedo or an Urby Emmanuelson, content with picking up his wage each week for little contribution, can become a bad example to players like Abdi, Matias, Joao, Pudil, Forestieri, Sougou?