Lay off Carlos

Guest RocketOwl

1 minute ago, S_W_F_C said:

The only positive is we sit 6th in the league, but carry on playing like this and it won't last.

£550 for a season ticket and most of it has made my eyes bleed, it's not good enough for what we've invested.

You keep clapping along but this won't end well, performance levels catch up with you in the end.

Clapping?

The insult of a 2 year old, I will continue to support the team and not shout for the managers head.

You admitted you have a grudge because of PL final.

Nothing to do with a season ticket.

5 minutes ago, S_W_F_C said:

The only positive is we sit 6th in the league, but carry on playing like this and it won't last.

£550 for a season ticket and most of it has made my eyes bleed, it's not good enough for what we've invested.

You keep clapping along but this won't end well, performance levels catch up with you in the end.

Sell your ticket and sod off then .  No one is forcing you to go.   All you  do is moan.

5 minutes ago, S_W_F_C said:

I keep hearing 'for what we've invested' - we've not really invested that much when you compare us to other things.

Dont blame Carlos for the cost of your season ticket, he doesn't pick the prices. Blame our chairman, he's the one rinsing you dry.

7 minutes ago, S_W_F_C said:

spot on need i say more, there are a few ostrich heads in the sand at the moment

Just now, S_W_F_C said:

Give me your thoughts on the entertainment levels of this season so far 

If you don't feel you're not been entertained don't go.  Not rocket science. If you're stupid enough to go to something which you don't enjoy, just stop going.

Soon as I don't enjoy it I won't go.

Go and jump on the united bandwagon.

44 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

He quite rightly rested Westwood and in turn gave Wildsmith further experience.

Its not Carlos fault that Joe dropped two clangers. 

Stop top your moaning and concentrate on being positive ahead of 2 big league games now.

Hooper back, Mcmannaman starting, Fernando fitter. We will be fine.

Carlos had a dream and it's not over yet.

The irony is the thread title is about getting rid of him  WTF:

Nice post OP. Agree.

I'm still looking forward massively to every game, even while the performances have been stuck in second gear for a few weeks. It seems like an absolute age to wait whenever we have to take a week off league fixtures for an international break or a boring cup tie.

6th at this stage in a very tough league is great, and our performances AND results have merited it, otherwise we wouldn't be there. Very strong at the back. Lots of potential going forward, just not firing at the moment. Plenty of quality in all areas of the pitch. Great home and away attendances. Exciting names keen to join the club. What's not to enjoy, exactly, about being a Wednesday fan at the moment? Especially after the last fifteen years!

Honestly, some of you people confuse me.

Edited by Mr. Tom

12 minutes ago, S_W_F_C said:

Find me a post where I've said I hold a grudge. I've said he didn't learn from the PO final and if you watch the games you will realise he hasn't. 

We've been found out and he isn't able to react to it so it seems.

Tell me how we have been found out?

We're 6th in the league at the start of 2017 (higher than we were this time last year) we've brought in better players and still have half a season ahead of us?!?

Not to mention we are only 4 points of 3rd place...

All your posts imply as if we have had some sort of meltdown, like we've spent millions and are sat in mid table with no prospects for the rest of the season...

When in the real world, we have become a consistent Championship team that have done well to adjust the growing competition in the division.

Pick up the tempo, harrass every opposition player, work your knackers off for each other, run into space, want and demand the ball, quick passing movements, all get behind the ball with two banks of four the moment you lose possession, show desire, show hunger, shoot on sight.

Sound familiar?

That's what we're missing. We had it last season.

Simples. Football is a simple game, honestly, there is no magic formula. It really is that simple.

Players have got lazy since the new lot arrived.

Guest Copthorneowl
16 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

I'm still behind Carlos and this 'long term' project.  Even if we get to and lose in the play offs i'd still have him here next year.

May I be one of the early (probably diminishing few) ones to stand alongside and be counted in the Carlos camp, oh how I reminisce about that Newcastlr performance last seas.. A couple of years..... How long ago was it. .

52 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

He quite rightly rested Westwood and in turn gave Wildsmith further experience.

Its not Carlos fault that Joe dropped two clangers. 

Stop top your moaning and concentrate on being positive ahead of 2 big league games now.

Hooper back, Mcmannaman starting, Fernando fitter. We will be fine.

Carlos had a dream and it's not over yet.

The key word there is being positive. Wildsmith might have dropped a few clangers today but he's not out in that situation if our mentality/ tactics are more positive and this Carlos has to take responsibility our team as improved since last season but our performances have dropped we have players on show who were class and positive last year this year we are negative and look to play back and keep posestion hence our first two goals today 

so I ask you this who's to blame players or tactics