Lay off Carlos

Guest RocketOwl

Guest RocketOwl

He quite rightly rested Westwood and in turn gave Wildsmith further experience.

Its not Carlos fault that Joe dropped two clangers. 

Stop top your moaning and concentrate on being positive ahead of 2 big league games now.

Hooper back, Mcmannaman starting, Fernando fitter. We will be fine.

Carlos had a dream and it's not over yet.

Whilst I want to agree with you, I don't see how Hooper coming back will improve us that much. My problem is that we aren't creating enough to score. We look clueless going forward. We win a free kick in a good position and decide to take it short and keep the ball instead of hitting it into the box. It's not as if we have a small team. The Newcastle game aside, the performances of late n in the main this season have not been good enough by a long chalk 

Just now, HIGHERSTATE said:

One voice...singing in the darkness.

You're brave.

I was thinking more of

Picture yourself in a boat on a river
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies.
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly,
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.

10 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

Stop top your moaning and concentrate on being positive ahead of 2 big league games now.

Brilliant post!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, djstatic said:

Whilst I want to agree with you, I don't see how Hooper coming back will improve us that much. My problem is that we aren't creating enough to score. We look clueless going forward. We win a free kick in a good position and decide to take it short and keep the ball instead of hitting it into the box. It's not as if we have a small team. The Newcastle game aside, the performances of late n in the main this season have not been good enough by a long chalk 

I agree with most of what you say but I think Hoops link up play is missed as well.  But why we don't get it into the box quicker is beyond me,

Fletcher isn't the forward we all thought. Time for cc to get team morale and spirit back up!

home fans don't help playing in silence, pressure grows from the stands onto the players. To all you kop people, just get the place rocking and results will come with it. Like the 91 to 93 era

Edited by ViolaOwls

It's Carlos's fault Wildsmith was playing! why are we relying on a former academy player as backup goalie who has never had a decent run out on loan to prove he's upto the standard. Why did we sign Jake Kean as reserve keeper then send him out on loan? surely Wildsmith should have been loaned and a reserve keeper we could definitely rely on be signed. 

9 minutes ago, S_W_F_C said:

Wake up and smell the coffee this team is heading in one direction and that is down (not as in relegation). 

You have a real agenda because the play off final fell flat.

You love it when we lose and want to say told you so if CC is sacked.

You make no attempt to see any positives in our season at all.

What sort of kick do you get from that?

1 minute ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

It's Carlos's fault Wildsmith was playing! why are we relying on a former academy player as backup goalie who has never had a decent run out on loan to prove he's upto the standard. Why did we sign Jake Kean as reserve keeper then send him out on loan? surely Wildsmith should have been loaned and a reserve keeper we could definitely rely on be signed. 

Heres another predictable idiot.  Stop moaning 

Guest Copthorneowl

What a great post to come out of the ashes of doom. Let's hope all those who were hoping we lost prior to the game to help us stay healthy in the league can stop moaning cos they've actually got what they wanted. I've read several posters highly critical comments since the game ended when before the game they were saying hope we lose.

24 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

Carlos is not dreaming he's having a bloody nightmare, sorry blind faith dont work with me

Carlos takes the plaudits when things are going well, he should get criticism when things go awry. Truth is, so far, our results flatter us, and on the evidence of the last few games, things are getting worse Don't forget, his remit from Mr Chansiri, was not only promotion, but to entertain. How many times have we been entertained this season?

Edited by gurujuan