Mon 9/1 9am STH 600+TPP

Tue 10/1 STH 500+TPP

Wed 11/1 All STH's

Thurs 12/1 All Members

Fri 13/1 General Sale

The InterCity Owl Departs at 1.30pm from Hillsborough

£32 Adults

£31 Juniors

Not much of an allocation albeit I know we wouldn't be expected to take that many. Hoping it'll make members sale as its closest game for me.

3 hours ago, thoß said:

Not much of an allocation albeit I know we wouldn't be expected to take that many. Hoping it'll make members sale as its closest game for me.

Newcastle, Villa and Leeds all took 2,000-2,500 so I think we'd get more if needed.

Think you'll be fine for this time next week though.

On 05/01/2017 at 09:20, thoß said:

On 06/01/2017 at 18:39, stevewhiterose said:

Hope they make members. Never been before and planning overnight stay. Home end infiltration otherwise.

Only 300 odd sold at the moment.

I saw that earlier. Ticket office says they don't expect to sell out at this rate and there's more tickets if we want them. I'll wait until Thursday for member's sale.

I went to Bristol  for a night game a long time ago ...finished work at parkgate  2 pm and set off for  Bristol got back home at 3 am went to bed got up at 5am started work at 6am ..... not an easy journey so respect to those that are going .

6 hours ago, torryowl said:

I went to Bristol  for a night game a long time ago ...finished work at parkgate  2 pm and set off for  Bristol got back home at 3 am went to bed got up at 5am started work at 6am ..... not an easy journey so respect to those that are going .

Did you walk or were we that bad that you had to go out in Bristol after game lol

1 minute ago, coopswfc76 said:

Did you walk or were we that bad that you had to go out in Bristol after game lol

we did have couple of beers after .....I cant remember  the route  but in 74 it was fecking long way down to Bristol ......I can recall going to Southampton on SUT  bus in 1970 and getting back at midnight ,the roads wernt quite as good back then .

3 minutes ago, torryowl said:

we did have couple of beers after .....I cant remember  the route  but in 74 it was fecking long way down to Bristol ......I can recall going to Southampton on SUT  bus in 1970 and getting back at midnight ,the roads wernt quite as good back then .

I remember when after you got past Bristol roads were non existent as used to take us ages to get to Newquay as a kid. 

I reckon by time I've dropped young un off in Manchester be between 2-3 when I'm in bed so best at least put a decent performance. 

An old friend from Somerset got in touch tonight and we've made a pledge to go to the match tomorrow. What are the chances that there will be a POTG turnstyle open despite the game being all ticket? 

36 minutes ago, halfway owl said:

An old friend from Somerset got in touch tonight and we've made a pledge to go to the match tomorrow. What are the chances that there will be a POTG turnstyle open despite the game being all ticket? 

No pay on the gate but you can order before 1030am tomorrow and the tickets will be sent down for collection.