The Owls vs Wolves. Official Matchday Thread.

Brilliant pauli

But I was sure the 2nd photo down was Dougan driving the team bus home after almost single-handedly thrashing Gus Poyet's Romulan United 10-0 in the first leg of the Intergalactic Fairs Cup back in the late 60s

Although too much time travel does play havoc with the memory

7 hours ago, OxonOwl said:

Should proofe (sic) read your own posts too lol

OI !!!!! Behave yersen Oxon. There's nowt (sic)(sic) abaht our trevdi9. He's a luvly chap lol .And I'da beat both of ye if I hadn't bin busy dancing with 3 super models, hah !!!

Welcome back Pauli :laugh:

Don't care about the performance or the chosen team or the crowd or the atmosphere. Just want 3 points. This is the part of the season where points are put up that help later on. The 3 v Newcastle were brilliant only to be negated a bit by dropping 2. We're still in it, if the teams above drop points we need to capitalise, not thank our stars we haven't dropped back. 

Guest Copthorneowl
9 hours ago, darklord said:

Can't wait.  Its my sons first ever match and first time the rest of the family has been for a couple of years (rare we can afford to get there).  Hoping for a win,  if not at least scoring so a 5 year old lad can jump up and shout lol

I love it when dads introduce young sons to the match day experience.  Well done matey hope it's a great day for us all and particularly your young son.

Its a day he'll remember all his life didn't we all good for you.

Enjoyed the thread Paulie.