The Owls vs Wolves. Official Matchday Thread.

Morning chums.....specially the early morning gang.........a happy healthy and points ridden new year to you all. (Ollie says hi as well.....but he doesn't like wolves says that they are just wild uncultivated dogs with absolutely no breeding or class).......................much like WW supporters actually........and they say dogs are just dumb animals........what do they know.

Any road up............just been for a walk and seen 4 coach loads of MK fans......are there such things? on their way to Chezvegas. But that's just a bit of infill drivel whilst I think of what todays game and scoreline might be like.

Could go either way depending on which Wednesday turn up...............mind you a full house and the old lady rocking will be worth a couple of goals. I remember being at Hillsborough with my dad in the late 60's when we beat Manure 5-4.........in front of .....wait for it 54,000..........I'm sure the crowd sucked 2 of our goals in when the kop breathed in. Didn't Alan Warboys get a hat trick......is is my memory rubbish.

Wednesday 4 Wolves sweet felicity arkwright...........Fessi 2  Fletch 1 and a McGugan free kick from meadowhall car park.

COME ON WEDNESDAY heres one of my ballsIMG_0605.JPG

Guest domSWFC
31 minutes ago, MK6Owl said:

Morning chums.....specially the early morning gang.........a happy healthy and points ridden new year to you all. (Ollie says hi as well.....but he doesn't like wolves says that they are just wild uncultivated dogs with absolutely no breeding or class).......................much like WW supporters actually........and they say dogs are just dumb animals........what do they know.

Any road up............just been for a walk and seen 4 coach loads of MK fans......are there such things? on their way to Chezvegas. But that's just a bit of infill drivel whilst I think of what todays game and scoreline might be like.

Could go either way depending on which Wednesday turn up...............mind you a full house and the old lady rocking will be worth a couple of goals. I remember being at Hillsborough with my dad in the late 60's when we beat Manure 5-4.........in front of .....wait for it 54,000..........I'm sure the crowd sucked 2 of our goals in when the kop breathed in. Didn't Alan Warboys get a hat trick......is is my memory rubbish.

Wednesday 4 Wolves sweet felicity arkwright...........Fessi 2  Fletch 1 and a McGugan free kick from meadowhall car park.

COME ON WEDNESDAY heres one of my ballsIMG_0605.JPG

Mods please ban. I was banned when I showed a picture of my balls. 

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

Hope he has a brilliant day. 

Forecast sun and clear blue skies, so with a 30000 crowd your son should be blown away by the splendour of the spectacle.

Hope its 5-4 to us for you.

Me too!! The girls were same but love it now,  even the middle one who,  upon moving back to East Yorkshire decided she liked hull (as all her school friends did).  I soon knocked that out of her lol

Im dead excited.  Mum being in hospital all Xmas, emergency surgery boxing day and on intensive care but comes out today so can finally relax and enjoy it.  

Well at least until we pass it across the back for  20 minutes  then boot it. Out for a throw in lol

Edited by darklord

4 minutes ago, darklord said:

Me too!! The girls were same but love it now,  even the middle one who,  upon moving back to East Yorkshire decided she liked hull (as all her school friends did).  I soon knocked that out of her lol

Im dead excited.  Mum being in hospital all Xmas, emergency surgery boxing day and on intensive care but comes out today so can finally relax and enjoy it.  

Well at least until we pass it across the back for  20 minutes  then boot it. Out for a throw in lol

You missed the bit where we funnel it back from their corner flag to Westwood. Your son will especially like that one.

Wow Pauli, back on form. Top matchday  fred. How can we lose after that.

Mcmmanananananaman flying down the wing, breaking the speed of sound will get reprimanded by air traffic control for going through a red light but not before teeing up a couple for Fletcher.

Hutch will build a defensive wall round our 18yard box with machine guns and land mines an' stuff so those dodgy Wolves will get massacred when they attack.

On that basis and after due consideration of all the facts, them nil if they are lucky and us loads.

We really should be winning today if we have realistic aspirations of promotion.

Considering the difference in  performance against & Newcastle & Preston though frig knows how we will play?! 

I'll continue to be optimistic & predict 3 points to The Owls.

51 minutes ago, MK6Owl said:

COME ON WEDNESDAY heres one of my balls

Jack Whitham was the scorer of the hat-trick MK!  In fact he got 4 but for some reason one was later changed to an OG from Nobby Stiles!

My memories of Wolves in that period recall the confrontation between Peter Eustace and Derek Dougan when they both got sent off.  If I remember correctly Dougan went for Eustace after a good old fashioned sixties tackle and Eustace responded by kicking Dougan in the goolies.

Back to today - Hope the performance is more a la Newcastle and we score a few.  Hoping for at least 2-0 and possibly 3-0.

UTO WAWAW