Turnstiles 11a - 14a

For those of us on the West Lower tomorrow, these are the turnstiles we're using. They're the secluded ones round the side of the West Stand towards the South. Can only imagine SYP and ShiteAG don't want any more home fans on Leppings Lane and are experimenting with how to get home and away fans on the West. 

1000 seats in a 2,400+ tier is still diabolical. 

32 minutes ago, torryowl said:

I don't think you've thought that thru daz .......

Probably not torry , just sick to death of not being able to utilise our ground properly , low attendances in that end , SAG , unable to stand at a game. May as well utilise that stand for our own.

17 minutes ago, daztheowl said:

Probably not torry , just sick to death of not being able to utilise our ground properly , low attendances in that end , SAG , unable to stand at a game. May as well utilise that stand for our own.

We don't sell out the Kop more than 3 times a season so I think you're looking at a sledgehammer to crack a nut.  If we were to get promoted then away allocations would likely be the whole of the top of the Lep if not the whole thing anyway.

Just not bothered...

4 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

We don't sell out the Kop more than 3 times a season so I think you're looking at a sledgehammer to crack a nut.  If we were to get promoted then away allocations would likely be the whole of the top of the Lep if not the whole thing anyway.

Fair comment , but in the mean time that stand could be used to experiment with safe standing for those who want it. A blueprint for remodelling the kop.

the problem is you'd never get planning  permission for a standing  stand ,if SYP &SAG only allow 3k in a seated stand that holds cerca of 8k then I cant imagine what they'd let in for a standing terrace with away supporters housed in the tier below .

37 minutes ago, daztheowl said:

Fair comment , but in the mean time that stand could be used to experiment with safe standing for those who want it. A blueprint for remodelling the kop.

Ours would be the last ground in the country to get permission for safe standing.  It would happen at Anfield long before Hillsborough!

Just not bothered...