Sign in to follow this  
acquiescefc

Design the 150th (3rd Strip) Shirt - OFFICIAL

Congratulations, Karl! Very nice kit. Much better than the current white kit. Look forward to seeing us gracing this in the premier! 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

How did you find out you'd won? Did they contact you and tell you that you'd made the short list or anything? 

Got a phone call at about 9.45 this morning and they just said I'd won and that they were announcing it today.

• Agree 4

Love it hope the home kit is as good and suppliers do it justice 

• Agree 2

The design is superb. Real classy.....

Now do us a hooped home shirt for the 150 and were laughing :)

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, ashley8 said:

Epic failure. Stars ok the rest is a Leeds kit with our badge on it. Another kit another failure to understand our culture and history. 

I like Chansiri and appreciate what he's doing for the club in other ways but kit wise he seems to not know if we are Ipswich, Everton or Leeds. 

A blue and white 'properly stripped' home kit with commemorative badge and a bit of gold trim would have been the correct choice in my opinion. 

I don't think Ashley got the memo re this bring the third kit. Can someone copy him in please...

3 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

4 stars in 150 years :duntmatter:

Massive

btw does this mean it's a sondico kit next year since the winning design used sondico branding?

2 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

btw does this mean it's a sondico kit next year since the winning design used sondico branding?

Of course it does, it was part of competition rules.      UTO 

So, my dad just sent me this...

IMG_0371.PNG.7dcced7e8ac04810bff75d06df44e8c9.PNG

Do Barnsley actually have a real rival team? We have United, they have... erm... Ryhill Colts?

lol

Edited by Guest

27 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

Of course it does, it was part of competition rules.      UTO 

ffs

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Wild Will Smith said:

Do Barnsley actually have a real rival team? We have United, they have... erm... Ryhill Colts?

lol

shawlane aquaforce!

• Agree 2

5 hours ago, Wild Will Smith said:

lol

They've obvs made that themselves as Peppa wears a red dress

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

They've obvs made that themselves as Peppa wears a red dress

No that is not Peppa, that is her Cousin Chloe! Ive watched peppa pig with my daughter too many times to know this is not peppa. Its chloe. Peppa is much smaller. Look up Chloe Pig, you should see this photo. Keep up with the modern day life!!

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, ozowl02 said:

No that is not Peppa, that is her Cousin Chloe! Ive watched peppa pig with my daughter too many times to know this is not peppa. Its chloe. Peppa is much smaller. Look up Chloe Pig, you should see this photo. Keep up with the modern day life!!

I'll be honest with you, I'm not 100% sure it is a photo. Maybe some clever lifelike photoshopping though.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

I'll be honest with you, I'm not 100% sure it is a photo. Maybe some clever lifelike photoshopping though.

I don't know mate. I was just putting my point across that this ain't peppa its Chloe. It was like my son mistaking JJ for Reda. It gritted me mind ya know.

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, ozowl02 said:

Googled Chloe as you suggested, I'd never heard of her before. Anyway she wears a full yellow dress not the one as per Twatter, so still made up

48 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Googled Chloe as you suggested, I'd never heard of her before. Anyway she wears a full yellow dress not the one as per Twatter, so still made up

You do understand that Peppa Pig is a cartoon, and that the dress/shirt comparison was a joke? Made by a Barnsley fan at that...

12 minutes ago, Wild Will Smith said:

You do understand that Peppa Pig is a cartoon, and that the dress/shirt comparison was a joke? Made by a Barnsley fan at that...

What do you mean Peppa is a cartoon? 

• Agree 1