2 hours ago, domSWFC said:

He wasn't near to being our worst player today. He held the ball up pretty well at times.

And he's a better player than you. 

Did you go ? Becasue from where i was sat it took him nearly 45 mins to win a header against a centre half he towered above.....He did a lot of meanigless running about but to say he held the ball up well is way off the mark.The bloke is a cult figure that to be brutaly honest should not be anywhere near a first team of a side chasing promotion to the premier league!!!!

36 minutes ago, darra said:

Nobody on here knows what Nuhius job in the side is other than Carlos and himself. For what it's worth I reckon it's to cause a nuisance goals are a bonus.

My wife is  a bloody nuisance and like Nuhiu she wont get us promoted

6 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Posters on here used to post that once we had better players in the team it would bring out the best in Nuhiu and we would see what a good player he is. What's the excuse now?

Some even embarrassingly said he could get 15 goals with better players around him :laugh:

1 goal in his last 51 though lol

Shocking player. If anyone is interested in him we should snap their hands off in January. 

2 hours ago, Greenhgate Owl said:

last Time I checked it was a strikers job to hit the goals not hold the ball up

Last time i checked it was a defender's job to stop goals but the defence isn't get slagged off, so lay off him for once. Give it a bas@#*rd rest for once.

Happy New year 

11 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

1 goal in 51 appearances is that correct. 

Just checked and it's 1 goal in his last 50 appearances. that includes the 3 play off games. 

His last goal came against QPR at home last season, and his last goal before that goes all the way back to his penalty away at Brentford last season. 

Laughable record for a 'striker' 

11 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Think you'll find our fullbacks are coming under heavy pressure. 

Well that is understandable because Pudil was shocking. 

And Carlos clearly thinks right back is a problem as he made that sub. 

He was very poor today and clearly not the quality we need going forwards.

The only thing he does well is coming off the bench when we need to see out a game like the Newcastle one.

1 goal in 50 games is very poor but to be fair how many of those games were where he has come on in the last 5 or 10 mins to see out a game. A lot I would guess.

It is time for him to leave as he doesn't offer enough but some of the abuse he has had on here over the years is well ott.