9 minutes ago, JoshTheOwl said:

The bloke is flipping useless. 

My grandad would be able to give more of a threat up front. 

The day he gets sold/ released should be a national celebration 

blokes being stealing a living his whole football career 

Image result for bellend

He could do a good job for a lot of clubs in the bottom half of this league, but for a club like us looking to reach the playoffs/automatics, starting with a player of his quality is unsatisfactory to say the least . He does not possess nearly enough quality.

I can't imagine that any other club in the top half of the championship would seriously consider Nuhiu as a valuable addition to their strike force.

I like the guys spirit and attitude but it's time for us to strengthen and we need goalscorers with pace. Big Dave has had his time with us, it's time to move on.

17 minutes ago, JoshTheOwl said:

The bloke is flipping useless. 

My grandad would be able to give more of a threat up front. 

The day he gets sold/ released should be a national celebration 

blokes being stealing a living his whole football career 

well lets sign your grandad

Preston are a clogging side dave was probably used as a strong forward to cope with this! Get the odd goal see the game out was probably the tactics! He was there to do a job agreed abdi may have started but as stated they aren't in the same positions it's a none starter! We are a little weak up front due to injuries but hang on a minute it's just one game and we secured a point ?

14 minutes ago, Quantum Owl said:

He could do a good job for a lot of clubs in the bottom half of this league, but for a club like us looking to reach the playoffs/automatics, starting with a player of his quality is unsatisfactory to say the least . He does not possess nearly enough quality.

I can't imagine that any other club in the top half of the championship would seriously consider Nuhiu as a valuable addition to their strike force.

I like the guys spirit and attitude but it's time for us to strengthen and we need goalscorers with pace. Big Dave has had his time with us, it's time to move on.

spot on

Great at closing out games but should never be starting.

The alternative though is Joao who has also been dire for a while.

Can see the idea of starting him at a physical Preston but offers zero goal threat and the rest of the side not good enough to make up for that.Even someone like a James Hanson who'd be miles off our level would be a decent alternative cheap mobile target man if we have to have one.

Like to see him get a chance in L1 with someone.He must feel his career is being wasted at only 27 as a closing out player.

3 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Great at closing out games but should never be starting.

The alternative though is Joao who has also been dire for a while.

Can see the idea of starting him at a physical Preston but offers zero goal threat and the rest of the side not good enough to make up for that.Even someone like a James Hanson who'd be miles off our level would be a decent alternative cheap mobile target man if we have to have one.

Like to see him get a chance in L1 with someone.He must feel his career is being wasted at only 27 as a closing out player.

I recon he's thinking I've hit jackpot here.on 5k a week.no other clubs daft enough to pay me that

OK he's not good enough but its not his or joao fault, they just do what they are capable of which unfortunately is not going to take us up, ff and Hooper are too inconsistent with fitness or suspension so looks like we need some action in the Jan window, can we have Defoe please, Sunderland are going down so he's wasting his time there.

Big Dave gets it in the neck despite all the other players who were awful today. Midfield was giving the ball away all game, Fletcher and Dave got no service. Pointless pumping the ball up field and expecting him to do much, he's better on the floor despite his size.

He was played today because we have another game on Monday and we needed Joao fresh for that. Take your pick Nuhiu today or Monday. Carlos picked today.

These things happen when you've got injuries and a lot of games.