Inconsistancy

I write this with a few minutes left in the hope we'll grab a point.

But in my opinion I think the thing that would prevent promotion this season is our inconsistancy. Everytime we get a nice little run going we slip up and lose a game. Not sure if it's complancency or what but it's very frustrating. I think we probably did this to an extent last year though too - and it happens to quote a few teams.

But beating Newcastle away and losing to preston is so frustrating.

6 minutes ago, Jowl said:

But in my opinion I think the thing that would prevent promotion this season is our inconsistancy. Everytime we get a nice little run going we slip up and lose a game. Not sure if it's complancency or what but it's very frustrating. I think we probably did this to an extent last year though too - and it happens to quote a few teams.

Mate I know EXACTLY WHAT you mean I've said it for weeks now. The team we have out there isn't good enough, complacency must play a part. So frustrating we've bottled it again well done Wednesday.

Guest mrbluesky
1 hour ago, Jowl said:

Nail...head.