Preston vs Sheffield Wednesday - Official Matchday Thread

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

2016 has seen turmoil in the world. Trump, Brexit, and now short Pauli threads.

Mankind is going down the toilet.

You should have lived through October 1962, Holmy!! That would have shown you what a shirt tail was designed for!!:laugh::laugh:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/history/mwh/ir2/eventsofthecrisisrev1.shtml

Happy New Year Matchdayers...

what the fark has happened overnight?  :laugh:

Welcome back Pauli...good to see you easing yourself gently into the year.

who wants it will win it.

Fark off Ben Pearson you little fat bum chinned greasy ******.

COME ON WEDNESDAY...

Guest Copthorneowl

Enjoyed your threads this year Pauli.

Hope for safe and very happy journey for all you lucky travellers, sing up lets hear you and Happy New Year to all.

I know I'm getting old but I am sooooooooooo confuzzed.

Pauli's back .................but a shadow of his former self...........WTF is going on? I rely heavily on knowing which pie and how many pints to drink ............also NO Carlos words of wisdom for me to try and translate........I'm just lost dazed and confused...........what's up Pauli have you run out of steam or have you been banged up fro Christmas Eve nawtyness?

Thank god the Squire has a least given me a pub to research..........filling in the time till 3 pm. By the way...............Hi 33........hope you have a brill new year.......put a scullery maid aside for me in case we should lose and I need consolation.

Ollie's still with us .......managed to get him through his 13th Christmas  We both reckon a hangover from the Toon and a scrappy and nervous 0-0

IMG_0609.JPG

1 minute ago, MK6Owl said:

I know I'm getting old but I am sooooooooooo confuzzed.

Pauli's back .................but a shadow of his former self...........WTF is going on? I rely heavily on knowing which pie and how many pints to drink ............also NO Carlos words of wisdom for me to try and translate........I'm just lost dazed and confused...........what's up Pauli have you run out of steam or have you been banged up fro Christmas Eve nawtyness?

Thank god the Squire has a least given me a pub to research..........filling in the time till 3 pm. By the way...............Hi 33........hope you have a brill new year.......put a scullery maid aside for me in case we should lose and I need consolation.

Ollie's still with us .......managed to get him through his 13th Christmas  We both reckon a hangover from the Toon and a scrappy and nervous 0-0

IMG_0609.JPG

Cool sofa MK....

A definite sea change in the omdt since it was rumoured the Nuhiu person was on his way into St Pauli.

I daren't ask if he arrived..........

No matter. Any team nicknamed the Lillywhites are as soft as flip, choosing to fight themselves rather than us.

We will be victorious by 2 flaggons to one.

UTO.

Edited by The only way is S6

Guest Wonder Spaniel

Loving the drip feed OMDT Pauli. 1-0 to the blue n white wizards! Beckford and FF to get sent off in the car park before kick off!