Jordan Rhodes and Sheffield Wednesday - Latest

No mention of us..........

Is Rhodes any nearer the exit door?

Not as things stand.

But Villa remain interested.

The equation there (I’m getting all Dr Tony on you now) is the Championship side have to sell in order to buy.

Ross McCormack is one man Bruce wants out but first he has to get over those troublesome gates. And then they need to find someone who’ll fork out for him.

And Jordan Ayew who could depart. 

22 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

With us both playing tomorrow you'd think today would be the ideal time to shift some out and get some in wouldn't you? 

A lot of clubs in a similar boat though.

lots of business will still happen tommorrow I would have thought.(not necessarily us)

21 minutes ago, richowl said:

A lot of clubs in a similar boat though.

lots of business will still happen tommorrow I would have thought.(not necessarily us)

Yeah you're probably right but in an ideal world you'd want it all done today wouldn't you? You'd want a settled squad and no distractions. 

10 hours ago, wilyfox said:

We can't sell Bazza Bannanski, not to Derby. They're c*nts. 

We've got bannanski 

bazza bannanaski

i just don't think you realise

the ickle polish Manski

he's better than zidanski

weve got bazza bannanski

yep this could work 

1 hour ago, Saxondale said:

With us both playing tomorrow you'd think today would be the ideal time to shift some out and get some in wouldn't you? 

Yeah, even if the only reason being for that kind of outlay, you would want him available to play if required.

With deadline day, also being a match day, it's unlikely we will be doing much business I would have thought. I can hardly remember any past transfer dealings, when we've had a game to concentrate on. Might be slightly different now the coach has less dealings in getting the deals done, but Carlos likes everyone to focus on the upcoming game

1 minute ago, S_W_F_C said:

Things can happen right upto the last minute, even whilst we are playing. You don't need Carlos there, those talks will have happened with the player concerned. Just need your medical team in standby 

(player stretchered into the treatment room with a broken leg):

"Stick him over there for now, we have to get this medical done before we run out of time to sign him".

:manager:

12 minutes ago, S_W_F_C said:

Things can happen right upto the last minute, even whilst we are playing. You don't need Carlos there, those talks will have happened with the player concerned. Just need your medical team in standby 

Mark Davies a subject of one of these will he sign or not threads, was allegedly photo'd at a match in one of the empty boxes