Jordan Rhodes and Sheffield Wednesday - Latest

3 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

Right, everyone stop posting in this thread IMMEDIATELY !!

My good lady has got wind of my declaration, and has quite rightly told me that my actions could result in the loss of her weekly 9 seconds of wriggling fury.

Who am I to argue, and be such a selfish partner :stuwinky:

Don't start backtracking.

You remember what happened to the poster who promised to stick a firework up his ass and light it on the Town Hall steps don't you?

7 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

My good lady has got wind of my declaration, and has quite rightly told me that my actions could result in the loss of her weekly 9 seconds of wriggling fury.

You have a queue of fans/perves/weirdo's waiting to see you undertake this heroic feat. It would be selfish if you didn't really. 

How close to a hospital do you live out of interest??? I'd get your route planned now and make sure you don't perform the act during rush hour. lol

Advice for this from ex ambulance driver, measure ones needle before attempting this, it cannot be longer than ones member. 

If you could be so kind as to do it on a Sunday morning it's always very slow for the ambulance team and usually hung over - this would at least cheer them up when they get the call

19 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

Untitled.png