Jordan Rhodes and Sheffield Wednesday - Latest

7 minutes ago, mozzy85 said:

Okay so I've had a search from page 150 up to now and I couldn't find the poster who said they'd do the rusty needle in tail if this thread got to 200. Can the search function find a post using specific wording or if the owner of said post wants to come forward that would be great lol

Never in my wildest dreams when i made that statement, did i think it would actually come to fruition. :columbo:lol

2 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

Never in my wildest dreams when i made that statement, did i think it would actually come to fruition. :columbo:lol

Don't lie you knew this thread could hit 200. You just wanted an excuse to do it. :wacko:

2 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Just as a bit of a variation on here.. Any body remember Keith Ellis? Who does he remind you of?

6'5" couldnt hit a barn door and no good at heading. I will give you a clue to make sure this stays on this thread  . It wasnt Jordan Rhodes.

A mate of mine was 6'7" and couldn't head a bloody ball. I'm 5'9" and scored with more headers. He was crap at heading.

2 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

I'll just pop to Mexico to get some authentic ingredients. Oh, hang on, the flight is via Florida, and I have a brown face and weirdly a foreign sounding name, don't fancy my chances of fooling those American border officers. They don't miss a trick lol

I've got a jar in fridge if you don't fancy that trip mate. 

4 minutes ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

I'll just pop to Mexico to get some authentic ingredients. Oh, hang on, the flight is via Florida, and I have a brown face and weirdly a foreign sounding name, don't fancy my chances of fooling those American border officers. They don't miss a trick lol

Lol.