Love the BBC SWFC homepage right now

Bloody Hell, folks on here saying UKIP - the most pro Rich Establishment party of the whole lot,  full of ex-Tories- is left wing.

Bloody Hell, folks on here saying the BBC is Left Wing - when Osborne's best friend runs the News and Current Affairs Department and every single one of the BBC's  National Journalists and/or Commentators is either an ex member of the Tory Party or used to hold a high position on one of Murdoch's rags, or both.

Bloody Hell, folks on here saying the BBC is Left Wing when the ratio of Right Wing 'experts' to Left Wing 'experts' invited to comment on the News or similar programs was 5:1 over a recent 12 month period.

Bloody Hell folks om here saying the BBC is full of perverts (or similar) when it is generally acknowledged that the BBC pedophile witch hunt fanfare was all about focusing the public away from pedophile Peers, Establishment figures and Conservative Cabinet members.

2 hours ago, Freshfish said:

...I would love to see the evidence for the 'extreme left' being rather popular

2015 election

1,156,149 - Green Party  

1,454,436 - SNP

181,704 - Plaid Cymru

9,347,304 - Labour

All sit on the far left of the political spectrum (Labour has arguably drifted further to the left than even the Greens under and since Miliband).

I could go into far greater detail but, as already mentioned, this isn't really the right place to do so.

1 hour ago, adifferentgame said:

2015 election

1,156,149 - Green Party  

1,454,436 - SNP

181,704 - Plaid Cymru

9,347,304 - Labour

All sit on the far left of the political spectrum (Labour has arguably drifted further to the left than even the Greens under and since Miliband).

I could go into far greater detail but, as already mentioned, this isn't really the right place to do so.

Only to people who think the BNP is at the centre of the political spectrum.

3 hours ago, djorkaeff said:

"momentum" the labour infiltrating group are extreme left. You can find them easily - usually shouting racist, hater or biggot at anyone not in their echo chamber. 

Not it accepting citizenship and countries is extreme left. Liberals on steroids is as dangerous as anything on the right. The left don't see it and think they're better. 

That said tradition left/right doesn't hold. Take out nationalism (which doesn't mean right at all) and UKIP are more left than labour. Just not more liberal. 

Have you seen the BBC's apprentice or bakeoff selection policy? It's entirely based on tokenism and not ability. That's extreme. I'm moderate and take each person on just ability. 

Crackpot. 

4 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Sorry, but I'm not interested in your partisan fluff. You're also, ironically enough, making my point for me.

Most people consider themselves to be moderates but many of them are mistaken.

Just now, adifferentgame said:

Sorry, but I'm not interested in your partisan fluff. You're also, ironically enough, making my point for me.

Most people consider themselves to be moderates but many of them are mistaken.

Reyt.

1 hour ago, adifferentgame said:

2015 election

1,156,149 - Green Party  

1,454,436 - SNP

181,704 - Plaid Cymru

9,347,304 - Labour

Far left? You obviously wasn't around in the 80's 

Just now, Holmes said:

I agree that the Cons are just right of centre, Blair was just left of centre.

Blair himself was, but Labour policies tiptoed either side of the line. It's immaterial really though, both Blair's Labour and the Tories (sensibly) pursue/d the moderate vote.

2 hours ago, adifferentgame said:

2015 election

1,156,149 - Green Party  

1,454,436 - SNP

181,704 - Plaid Cymru

9,347,304 - Labour

How to bloody hell can you call Labour 'far left'? They're centre left, made up of a voting pool ranging from those on the left to the centre (Especially many liberals that lost faith in the Lib Dems or voted against them in principle after the coalition).

I'll give you they're left, but that's about it... that's the equivalent of me branding everyone that votes UKIP as a racist far right toft, which we know is not true. You can't make sweeping statements about over 9 million people in something as complicated as politics lol 

1 hour ago, Sham67 said:

Not at all. Have you not seen the polls? Moving further left means you leave the centre ground - and votes. Labour maybe third at the next election. 

22 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

How to bloody hell can you call Labour 'far left'? They're centre left, made up of a voting pool ranging from those on the left to the centre (Especially many liberals that lost faith in the Lib Dems or voted against them in principle after the coalition).

I'll give you they're left, but that's about it... that's the equivalent of me branding everyone that votes UKIP as a racist far right toft, which we know is not true. You can't make sweeping statements about over 9 million people in something as complicated as politics lol 

Blair was centre left, miliband was left and corbyn is far left. If I'm correct they should have lost votes as the moved to far - exactly what's happened. 

22 minutes ago, djorkaeff said:

Blair was centre left, miliband was left and corbyn is far left. If I'm correct they should have lost votes as the moved to far - exactly what's happened. 

Exactly so.

45 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Labour were centre left, but they've moved away from that position through Miliband and rallied behind a progressive leader in Corbyn, All I said about their 9 million voters is that they support Labour (which obviously isn't up for debate), who have in turn become a far left party. Unless they remove Corbyn, I don't see them getting anywhere near that many votes next time around.

If you read back through the thread you'll understand the context which is absent in your response.

1 minute ago, adifferentgame said:

Exactly so.

Labour were centre left, but they've moved away from that position through Miliband and rallied behind a progressive leader in Corbyn, All I said about their 9 million voters is that they support Labour (which obviously isn't up for debate), who have in turn become a far left party. Unless they remove Corbyn, I don't see them getting anywhere near that many votes next time around.

If you read back through the thread you'll understand the context which is absent in your response.

But what happens is that anyone whom speaks out against the ever left reaching liberals are abused.  So people don't. This in turn fuels an echo chamber of liberals. Thankfully democracy wins. 

Timid tories, shy brexiteers and silent trumps....